Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information about the ELM 327 Device and Torque Program?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody; Obd2 device must have heard. I placed an order with enthusiasm recently. It shows fuel values, engine temperature, and malfunctions in the vehicle before I did the review. I bought it by saying that it has many more features. My vehicle connected 2001 model. I also downloaded the Torque program, but it only shows the cycle in my car. I have not seen any benefit. I've been trying in the car for 1 week. Is the settings of this program wrong. Otherwise, it doesn't support it because it doesn't have a trip computer etc. If anyone has information, I would be glad if he shares his thoughts.

I bought a screenshot. It says no data. It doesn't show any features.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, my brother has this problem in most of the vehicles under 2005. The room is related to the sensors and electronic components in the system. Well, can you read the fault, that is, ecu connection is provided?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
husem
hello I have 2006 1.4 hdi 206. Not all hands are working on me, but boost, speed, accel etc. work.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] unfortunately my brother has trouble with most of the vehicles under 2005, this is a situation related to the sensors and electronic components in the vehicle's system. Well, can you read the fault, so do you say ecu connection is provided? [/ QUOTE]
I guessed. I got bored eagerly. I'm making the connection, of course. He does not find any errors. It does not turn on any malfunctioning lights. Will it find when my vehicle lights up?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = husem] hello I have 2006 1.4 hdi 206. Not all hands are working on me, but boost, speed, accel etc. work. [/ QUOTE]
I use Turkish program. I would say related to the setting, but nothing in the settings. You have to work, in fact, your newer model vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”