Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information about products, tape speakers etc.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
samet206
Sa friends, what do you say about the products? I wonder if I do business at 206. I heard the brand before, but I just heard the positive and negative mind. I have 2 pioner twtters in my hand. How do I connect twiders on them? These are the ones that are stuck in my head.Thanks to those who are going to write an answer. Reviews http://www.mediamarkt.com.tr/mcs/product/navıtech-tdc-4030-sd-usb-oynat%c4%b1c%c4%b1-oto-teyp,103452,502986,1252029.html ? langId = -14

For Front Doors
http://www.mediamarkt.com.tr/mcs/product/NAVITECH-CS-P-4017-17-cm-320-W- Coaxial -4-way-Speaker% C3% B6r, 103452,502991,1135961.html? LangId = -14

For Rear Doors
http://www.mediamarkt.com.tr/mcs/product /navıtech-cs-p-4013-13-cm-260-w-koaksiyel-4-yollu-hoparl%c3%b6r,103452,502991,1135959.html?langıd=-14 Reviews
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
suppor
I would like to get a poineer and get 200 tly in mediamark.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
samet206
Well, since I know how that set is, I have opened a subject because I have a product that is suitable for the price of the products.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 4
suppor
I think just like you, master.
17 "sigiyomus to them

I think it tapes like it does not work, take bi poineer plug hoperlorler i think i read the comments all good yonde
08.05.2020 18:46 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = suppor] I think just like you, master.
17 "sigiyomus to them

I think it looks like it does not work, take bi poineer plug hoperlorler is good I think I read the comments all good yonde [/ QUOTE]

Pıoner is a brand that has already proven itself, but they do not say the appropriate price with their price. There are rumors that they are not original. The prices are very good for those who are qualified. Choosing a song from the product folder that I have shown & nbsp; 4x50 watt usb-sd-aux amplifier output has its own equalizer settings, I have tempered them and I was curious about the opinions as well as these features are pioneer and sony, I would buy my eyes but this brand can really give me the right to inflate them. So I opened the subject and this is the Sony A40 / 42UI model I was researching before this product. I learned at the last minute that there was no ca exit so I gave up.

08.05.2020 18:46 # 6
suppor
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = suppor] I think just like you, master.
17 "sigiyomus to them

I think it does not work as if it does not work. QUOTE]

Pıoner is a brand that has already been proven itself, but they do not say the appropriate price with their price. There are rumors that they are not original. Their prices are very high in quality ones. 150 TL difference here. There is a 4x50 watt usb-sd-aux amplifier output from the product folder that I have shown. I have self equalizer settings and I was curious about the opinions as well as these features are pioneer and sony, but I would buy it, but this brand is this Can you really give me the right of the features, so I opened the subject so I was the sony A40 / 42UI model, I learned that there was no RCA output at the last minute so I gave up.

[/ QUOTE]

I bought a poineer mvh 150 from the lotus side in Bursa, I got them from anatolium, I bought 13 sony hoperlor 17 back to them, but I stayed between the poineer but one of them said the sound was clearer, the sound was very clear, there is a little more to be able to get a little bit of a car. i'm old hoperlor tape and what it is & nbsp;
When I listen at a high volume, I get dizzy, I don't get any distortion, I feel the head in a low voice, I hear an acoustic sound. Every listener likes in the car & nbsp;

poineer sampion series cabin biquette cadense 650 mono anfide & nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:46 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
Well, before you get it ready, you can cut a sponge in the back, not the back doors. 2 coaxial cabins in wood will save you around 700 w.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 8
emrecan
I am using sony tape. I am quite satisfied. I look at the front and back doors. but i install a pioneer, jbl or sony cabin. actually it can be considered in kenwood.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 9
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = emrecan] I am using sony tape. I am quite satisfied. I look at the front and back doors. but i install a pioneer, jbl or sony cabin. Actually, it can be considered in kenwood.
[/ QUOTE] I think the compenant takin sound on the doors really makes the sound noticeable.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 10
DgNTsN
I have had a lot of sound system experience for the Peugeot 206. & nbsp;
Installing the sound system is not just about buying speakers. The important thing is to enjoy. Both visually and sound.

1- It is very enjoyable to continue using the steering control. For this, a tape with a W / R input should be preferred. If the 16-speaker speakers are to be placed on the doors and the original parts of the mid. impairs sound quality. because the trunk creates a very large pool for sound.
5- 4 channels need an amp to support midbass teams. It would be awful. But when doing this, determine your installation in advance.
9- Never buy the product you find as suitable or very strong. the sound system is fine work. the tapes, speakers and amplifiers and frequencies must be compatible. wiring and feeding are the most sensitive parts of the job. 2014-09-14 00:17:21
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”