Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

information about exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:47 # 1
error
Hi guys, is there anyone who knows about exhaust back pressure and knows peugeot engines?

have a few questions?
08.05.2020 17:47 # 2
error
If he dies, let me ask my question Approve

friends, is there a system that will decrease the back pressure at the upper revs without reducing the back pressure at the lower revs?

I was looking for exactly such a thing, a few days ago, a hole was drilled in the last muffler due to decay, this hole killed the car's lower rpm torque, but after 3000 rpm, the engine turned like a bird, now the hole was repaired, the lower rpm torque was the same as before, but the upper exhaust back pressure What would you suggest strangling the engine ??

In other words , I can say everything that will not cause problems in the examination , for example, does the cutout system work my job?

If the cutoff is not going through the inspection, the inspection time will close the cutoff hole,
error 2013-07-17 18:32:10
08.05.2020 17:47 # 3
mustafa_nalcacioglu
my advice would be headers, if the vehicle is 16v, it will give max torques at high speeds, lower revolutions remain lifeless, if you have the headers known, it can be a bit of a bit but it will be a little costly, if you have the middle muffler cancellation or a little cheaper, the car will relax the car by the way. If you have the convector turned on, it can become blocked after a certain km and drive the car.

4-2-1 headers kills the lower revs a little but contributes to the car at the top revs 4-1 headers revives the lower revs a little kills the top revolutions.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 4
ZP105
Whether you want both the bottom alive and the top alive both are very difficult at the same time :)
How amazed did you feel the revival in the upper rpm from the small hole in the lower rpm and the loss of torque :)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 5
error
[QUOTE = ZP105] You want both the bottom alive and the top alive both are very difficult at the same time :) here is the cutoff for this :)
I was amazed how you felt the revival of a small hole in the upper rpm and the loss of torque in the lower rpm :) If I said a hole, the rotten hole is not a hole drilled with a round drill .

[QUOTE = mustafa_nalcaciogl a] [/ QUOTE]

thanks for the answer mustafa vehicle 2.0 petrol stock 140 hp 307 xsi, (engine very similar to 206 gti engine)

the catalytic converter is likely to be clogged, the vehicle is 10 years old and mostly used for short distance, and I don't want to spend a ton of money to renew the catalytic converter, as I think the headers will get too much for our engine.

My concern is not sound or something, the engine turns smoothly at high speeds, so I'm coming to the floor, but the engine contracts, I have to pull my foot.

I think of a drain before emptying the catalytic converter and also with the cutoff before the final muffler
valve closed at lower speeds valve open at upper speed ( end the muffler will be canceled)

if necessary, I can replace the last muffler with something more smooth.
error 2013-07-17 18:36:17
08.05.2020 17:47 # 6
elsoberano
picture these applications Let's take an example. When you evacuate the floor, the fault light will probably turn on. First of all, I would say cleaning experience.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 7
error
[QUOTE = elsoberano] Illustrate these applications. Let's take an example. When you evacuate the floor, the malfunction light will probably turn on. First of all, I would say cleaning experience. [/ QUOTE]

Of course, I can even make a video if we can decide LOL ,,, it is possible to clean the catalyst, which was not possible in cleaning.
error 2013-07-17 18:42:04
08.05.2020 17:47 # 8
elsoberano
or you have to disassemble and cancel and keep the removed solid and have the inspection time re-installed. I had an inspection last month, I was planning to do it, but ours said that if we cancel the exhauster who has a double sensor, we cannot extinguish the malfunction light.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 9
E.B
The same vehicle is the same model, the same engine and the same problem is with me :) The vehicle is firing in 1-2-3 gears but after 110-120, it looks as if I hit the gas, the engine will fly away from the engine. It does what it doesn't do in 5th gear and it is suffocating, this topic will be very useful for me ...
08.05.2020 17:47 # 10
error
elso what's the situation with you?
08.05.2020 17:47 # 11
elsoberano
my situation floor is already troubled. I did not go over 3000 cycles after the floor problem.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 12
error
[QUOTE = elsoberano] my situation is already troubled. I did not go over 3000 cycles after the floor problem, I can say for sure something if I can make an observation at the weekend. [/ QUOTE]

We all say the same trouble, but at least if we find the solution, we'll all be solved Smile

now I was looking for maslak efe peugeot man with exquisite workmanship pulled 2000 liras to the exhaust, because I was intentional, I pulled a deep one, I could not go further LOL

Now, in other alternatives, I am going to go to the market for the cutest and exhaust cutters that are exhausting, I will write the latest developments, and we continue to expect support from those who have suggestions ...
08.05.2020 17:47 # 13
elsoberano
We all say the same trouble, but at least if we find the solution, we'll all be solved Smile

now I was looking for maslak efe peugeot man with exquisite workmanship pulled 2000 liras to the exhaust, because I was intentional, I pulled a deep one, I could not go further LOL

Now, in other alternatives, I am going to go to the market for the cutest and exhaust cutters that are exhausting, I will write the latest developments, and we continue to expect support from those who have suggestions ...
[/ QUOTE]

2000 wow mashalah. I am a follower of developments. I would like a picture Smile we'll get rid of that solid. Here I asked 400-550 and 700 (only floor price is also not original) 3 places gave three separate prices
elsoberano 2013-07-18 16:31:47
08.05.2020 17:47 # 14
error
friends I couldn't go to the exhaust market yet, but I stopped by an exhauster on my way. After a quick check, the brother said that if there was a problem with your muffler-clogged converter, it would warn you, and another question was stuck in my mind.

If the catalytic converter fault lamp is not lit, can it be said that the 100% converter is intact?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”