Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

INFORMATION ABOUT DOUBLE TAPE URGENT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:52 # 1
tanilbakicimsit
I AM LOOKING FOR THE DOUBLE TAPE FOR THE SLM ARKADASLAR PEUGEUOT 207 2008 BUT THE SAME TIME, AND I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TAPE, I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TAPE, THERE ARE I HAVE A ORIGINAL TAPE.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 2
herry
When you say double, are you talking about the multimedia touch screen? If so, I use necvox, turn the sound on and off with the original steering wheel control on the car, change the channel. connection is working.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 3
driver-can
I recently installed a pioneer double. I also bought an apparatus that controls the steering and trip computer screen from a dealer on the internet. It has a price of 200 lira. No, I have the rear view camera connected. There is also a sound system in my car. The pioneer touch is really successful.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 4
herry
It was unfair to ask for extra money for the arm control, I wish I had sold all of them as a pioner, I think there is no navigation and TV receiver in the pioner. I was going to buy a pioner at the time, but I did not buy a pioner so that I could buy them once and for all.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 5
dream
I think it is forbidden to share them in the site, but this is an announcement of opportunity, so I shared it.

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/pioneer-sph-da110-appradio-7-goruntu-sistemi-digicom-garantili/productdetails.aspx?productıd=otaysph-da100x&categoryıd=60001687#
08.05.2020 18:52 # 6
driver-can
This is an iPad-only device that you have advertised. Also, TV and navigation were not necessary for me.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = driver-can] This is an iPhone-only device that you have advertised. Also, for me, TV and navigation were not required, and I paid more attention to quality and visuality. The quality of the device was important for me because there was an audio system in my car [/ QUOTE]

Well, I didn't say that the pioner was of poor quality, I just mentioned its features, why did you immediately call my nevcox `` poor quality '' when you praised your own device.

To say poor quality, it was necessary to use the device I used first.
herry 2014-11-07 18:57:23
08.05.2020 18:52 # 8
driver-can
I didn't say poor quality. The outputs of the main unit should only be strong on a vehicle with an audio system, so I preferred Pioneer.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”