Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information about 206 gearbox oil?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:55 # 1
Barut
First of all, I wish you a good weekend.
I have a 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle. I am thinking of changing the gearbox oil, how many liters of oil and how many oil should I buy? I would be glad if knowledgeable friends answer. Thanks.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 2
herry
[QUOTE = Red dream] First of all I wish you a good weekend ...
I have a 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle. I am thinking of changing the gearbox oil, how many liters of oil and how many oil should I buy? I would be glad if knowledgeable friends answer. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]

I recommend you change it to any master, the left ten wheels may need to be inserted, to reach, of course, the vehicle must be lifted.

I recommend Castrol Syntrans Multivehicle 75W-90
08.05.2020 18:55 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Red dream] First of all, have a nice weekend ...
I have a 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle. I am thinking of changing the gearbox oil, how many liters of oil and how many oil should I buy? I would be glad if knowledgeable friends answer. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]

I recommend you change it to any master, the left ten wheels may need to be inserted, to reach, of course, the vehicle must be lifted.

[/ QUOTE] I will take the oil myself and change it in the industry. Let me get the 75w90 number, so how many liters of gearbox does the oil have?
08.05.2020 18:55 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Red dream] First of all I wish you a good weekend ...

[/ QUOTE] I will take the oil myself and change it in the industry. Let me take the 75w90 number, so how many liters of oil does the transmission have? Do you know? [/ QUOTE]

I know it is 2 liters, by the way, was your car not manual?
08.05.2020 18:55 # 5
Barut
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Red dream] First, I wish you a good weekend ...

[/ QUOTE] I will take the oil myself and change it in the industry. Let me take the 75w90 number, so how many liters of oil does the transmission have? Do you know? [/ QUOTE]

I know it is 2 liters, by the way, was your car not manual?
[/ QUOTE] Yes brother car is manual. Thank you so much :)
08.05.2020 18:55 # 6
samet206
I know it is around 3 liters. I made the gearbox oil change, I paid 70 TL recently and I am not satisfied right now I did something unnecessary when I want to do maintenance :)
08.05.2020 18:55 # 7
Barut
[QUOTE = samet206] I know about 3 liters. I made the change of the gearbox oil, I paid 70 TL recently and I am not satisfied right now I did something unnecessary :)
[/ QUOTE] It's been 2 years since I bought the car. I recently got on the 20 of my friend's gear, like cotton, maybe if I change the oil, I thought it would soften a little.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 8
samet206
Around 3-4 liters on average. When the oil is poured, it stays in some amount. It is enough when it is completed as 3 liters. I know this style, but I am not sure. There is nothing to do the same. After accepting it, I can relieve you if your oil is old, but it will not be like an i20 gearbox, so I say that i20 is a new vehicle. The masters keep it in any case and use the same oil again. Change it while you are still in mind.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 9
Barut
[QUOTE = samet206] 3-4 Liter is on average. When the oil is poured, it stays in some amount. It is enough when it is completed as 3 Liter. I know this style but I am not sure so I said 3 Liter directly. I changed the gearbox oil, but whatever I put it is nothing to do the same. I accepted it, it can be relieved if your oil is old after the last time you put it, but it will not be like an i20 gearbox. They consider the gearbox oil more acceptable. The masters keep it in any case and use the same oil again. Replace it in your mind, you will not have any problems after using suitable and quality oil.
[/ QUOTE] Keep it for now so if my goal is not going to be the room to soften the gears, there is no need :) Thanks for your interest.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 10
herry
Softening of the gears can often be related to the temperature of the oil. oil is not heated, for example, it is difficult to get into 1st gear, relax after a little journey, this is actually related to the heating of the transmission oil. Most masters do not need to change the gearbox oil. Although he will make money, he will say that the old oil is more acceptable.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 11
Barut
[QUOTE = herry] The softening of the gear can generally be related to the temperature of the oil. oil is not heated, for example, it is difficult to get into 1st gear, relax after a little journey, this is actually related to the heating of the transmission oil. Most masters do not need to change the gearbox oil. Although he will make money, he will say that the old oil is more acceptable.
[/ QUOTE] Exactly, when the weather gets cold, it pushes the oil until it gets hot, I think maybe it will improve a little if I change the oil, but if it is, there is no need to reach.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = herry] The softening of the gear can generally be related to the temperature of the oil. oil is not heated, for example, it is difficult to get into 1st gear, relax after a little journey, this is actually related to the heating of the transmission oil. Most masters do not need to change the gearbox oil. Although he will make money, he will say that the old oil is more acceptable.
[/ QUOTE] Exactly, when the weather gets cold, it pushes the oil until it gets hot, I think maybe it will improve a little if I change the oil, but if it is, there is no need to reach. [/ QUOTE]

I think it will not cost you old oil. don't worry we have the same problem in most of us.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 13
Barut
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Red dream] [QUOTE = herry] gears can generally be related to the temperature of the oil. oil is not heated, for example, it is difficult to get into 1st gear, relax after a little journey, this is actually related to the heating of the transmission oil. Most masters do not need to change the gearbox oil. Although he will make money, he will say that the old oil is more acceptable.
[/ QUOTE] Exactly, when the weather gets cold, it pushes the oil until it gets hot, I think maybe it will improve a little if I change the oil, but if it is, there is no need to reach. [/ QUOTE]

I think it will not cost you old oil. don't worry we have the same problem in most of us.
[/ QUOTE] Okay, brother, I listen to the big word
08.05.2020 18:55 # 14
muro_60
If there is no lever in the gearbox, you can put ATF and the passes will soften
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”