Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Inflatable Brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
Bavik
Hello, I had a question. I had the 10th maintenance of the last car, in which we also changed the rear pads, only after the rear pads have changed, the sound of the rear pads of the car started to sound, and the brake started to swell beside it. Thanks to my car, there is a wind blowing sound coming from the engine part, it stops when you press the brake, thanks to something like that.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Bavik] Hello, I have a question. I had the 10th maintenance of the last car, in which we also changed the rear pads, only after the rear pads have changed, the sound of the rear pads of the car started to sound, and the brake started to swell beside it. Thanks to my car, there is a wind blowing sound coming from the engine part, it stops when you press the brake, thanks to something like that. [/ QUOTE]

Since it is new for a few weeks, if there is an event of making noise in the pads, if your pads are guaranteed, you have the right to return it, you can change it. You said that the sound comes from the engine and the pressure stops. Are you sure there is no problem with the wheel bearings? In general, it seems to be coming from the engine, but it is one of the ball bearings.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
Bavik
I do not know if it is a ball or wheel, but I was listening to the engine while the vehicle was standing, and it was a sound like blowing.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
kuscu38
It has nothing to do with the wheel, then ... but I couldn't fully understand what happened ...
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
06fatih66
Dear friend, the blowing sound in your car will be harder than the hole that comes into the vestunaguz either in the hole or the dislocated stove, so it stops with the force you give to the pedal.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”