Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Indicators went crazy

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
mbolun
Hello guys, my problem was yesterday, I played the tape with the cables in the car to install the music system in the car, but there was nothing, I left the car with it, then I opened the door with the alarm system to check the cables, I looked at a couple of cables, but I did not damage the alarm system when I got out of the car, the doors did not lock the ignition, I started the car and I started the car. but the indicator lights are blinking, the km portion has already disappeared, it shows nothing, the headlights are working but the doors are not locked and do you have any idea if the indicators are crazy?
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
hasimayaz
Nothing to give an idea. There is a lack of contact with certain cables. If the electrician has used 4 electricity for battery backup, check it. Otherwise, all the cables will have to be checked one by one. You should avoid installing solderless cables. Also, heat shrink tubing (macaron) should not be used for the insulation of the cables, but instead of electrical tape.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
iLLeGaL
I think there is probably a short circuit ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Nothing to give an idea. There is a lack of contact with certain cables. If the electrician has used 4 electricity for battery backup, check it. Otherwise, all the cables will have to be checked one by one. You should avoid installing solderless cables. Also, heat shrink tubing (macarons) should not be used for the insulation of the cables, but electrical tape. [/ QUOTE]
How many people do I know of the hostile macaron? Big 20smil% to
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = racer] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] Nothing to give an idea. There is a lack of contact with certain cables. If the electrician has used 4 electricity for battery backup, check it. Otherwise, all the cables will have to be checked one by one. You should avoid installing solderless cables. Also, heat shrink tubing (macarons) should not be used for the insulation of the cables, but electrical tape. [/ QUOTE]
How many people do I know of the hostile macaron? Big 20smil% to
[/ QUOTE]
Exactly, all of the electricians use black electrical tape.
I bought it from the height electronics store. I always carry it with me. it is always necessary.
hasimayaz 2008-12-12 11:29:45
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
gokhanozmen
you can find these macarons in most electricians. If you say heat shrink tubing, it will be more comfortable for you. I even work in an automation company and I try to help.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
mbolun
but first I have to find the problem and then I will think about it
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
Guests
3/4
If you need 1 "size, we are selling macaron (yellow) I can give it to friends who need it free
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
mbolun
The problem has been solved while I was dealing with the tape, I had the cables crossed and the province was burnt
We changed the neyseoki, but I completely lost the range sensor, even if the warehouse is full, the pointer is zero: ((
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
sinan-s
Get well soon
08.05.2020 13:59 # 11
Guests
Short Circuit. Get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”