Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

indicator problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
atmaca01m
When I open any of my 2003 peugeot 206 sw model car's doors, the temperature indicator goes up and down quickly and then stops. In addition, the gas gauge shows more than 1 line, and the temperature indicator shows 1 line more. The service hour is defective. The price of the watch is around 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
Eyup Duygun
It is quite possible to find the exit if it is coded when you get it out like the indicator of your vehicle.
It is very difficult to comment without seeing the repair. The program contains vsvs from the hardware, but they are very difficult.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
metin
Do not believe the service immediately, they change whatever they find, sometimes there are new cars upstairs, let's replace it and even reset it (:
Joking aside, do not believe in every service, investigate thoroughly. As a result, the indicator lowers and raises the hands in line with the signals it receives. Maybe it can be in the brain or you can update the software in the simplest way.
friends who have the same problem or have experience will share their knowledge.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
atmaca01m
I'm waiting for now, thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
alper
There are two reasons for this, it doesn't take indicator clock or chassis, the car takes care of show it to a good auto electrician
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
pachito
at first, but my advice to you is to show the electrician, he is not getting a chassis, I think I had the same problem, I had his headlights close, the temperature of the hand was rising when the hand was rising ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”