Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Indicator and parks not lit (206)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
12.09.2022 22:00 # 1
3535alttire
Hello friends, my vehicle is Peugeot 206 1.6 xs 2000 model. There was a heavy rain in İzmir recently. I hit the bottom of the vehicle that day and I had to change the axle seal and the spring inside. Of course, with the violence of that hit, my horn was broken, I realized this after the rain, the horn was not in place and the cables were not in place. It was left in the open, so it ate a lot of water. After that rain, my indicator lights and taillights stopped working. Anyway, I bought 12v control pen and fifteen fuses, thinking that it is from the fuse, I started to check one by one, the control pen did not light up in the first 7 fuses. The same situation happened in five of them, I changed them, but when I checked with the control pen, the light did not come on even though new fuses were installed in the same way. I'm waiting for your information and advice, does anyone have a problem before I hope we can solve it :) good forums
14.09.2022 00:11 # 2
3535alttire
I solved the problem, it wasn't in the fuses under the steering wheel, it was the fuse in the group next to the battery, I changed it now, thank goodness, there is no problem, but if anyone has information, I would like to know, are these fuses without electricity a spare or is my vehicle abnormal?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”