Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:28 # 1
Ender DOGAN
Hello friends, I am a new member, I am having a problem with the indicator in my vehicle. While the indicator suddenly drops to 0, then it recovers. I have encountered such a problem before, or is there anyone who has knowledge.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 2
Alicilik
Hello my teacher,

First of all, if you introduce yourself and give more information about your vehicle, let's try to help.

ANNOUNCEMENT TOOL 307

Vehicle LPG limi?

Are other lights on when the indicator drops to 0?

Has the car's engine been washed?
08.05.2020 18:28 # 3
Ender DOGAN
My car is nothing less than 206 XT lpg, only the indicator goes down to 0.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 4
Alicilik
In our old vehicle, while driving on the road suddenly, the vehicle stopped working back, we made lpg maintenance, the filters changed.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 5
Ender DOGAN
I don't think it was the problem before, but it was rarely doing now, now it was cyclasty.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 6
Alicilik
It is related to the brain or the indicator, then an error test should be done.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 7
Ender DOGAN
Where can I get it? Ender DOĞAN 2014-04-17 14:59:35
08.05.2020 18:28 # 8
fatihgg
Your vehicle has a problem with the ECU, we had the same problem 206 1,4 hdi, it was made around 300 TL in the maslak.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 9
Turgay_66
So is the tachometer of mine, what was my plastic gear behind, when it was peeling off, do you hear a click when you go?
08.05.2020 18:28 # 10
Ender DOGAN
No, there is no sound, I read it in a form, they were talking about the speed sensor, but I don't know
08.05.2020 18:28 # 11
tutku106
Hi friends, I have this problem for 1 month, the engine stops during unstable operation, shakes the vehicle by working intermittently in motion. I was saying it is from fuel, but it has not been working for 4 days in kilometers, sometimes it is between 20-30, it is 0, while it stops and gives gas when it stops, the hand moves, counting kilometers, it made 100km where it stopped. When the signal is off, the warning sound starts to snap with fast rhythms. yesterday, I took it to the masters in yibosna (motorcyclist-electrician) I say masters because nobody understood and said reasons I could not understand. I found an electrician who was tuning, he understood better than his narratives, okay, let me see you. For me, the installation gets a chassis and the brain gets confused, even if the master clears the new software or malfunction, it will repeat again, what do you think I should start from.
vehicle 98model 106xr
Best regards
08.05.2020 18:28 # 12
efekentli09
[QUOTE = Ender DOĞAN] Hello friends, I am a new member, I am having a problem with the indicator in my car. When I leave, the indicator drops to 0 and then re-improves. [/ QUOTE]

slm same problem started to occur in me for a week today it has been done for the second time. Did you find a solution to the problem or find out why the problem is caused?
08.05.2020 18:28 # 13
Halit_KUCUKYILMAZ
[QUOTE = efekentli09] [QUOTE = Ender DOĞAN] Hello friends, I am a new member, I have a problem with the indicator in my car. When I leave, the indicator drops to 0, then it re-corrects. [/ QUOTE]

slm same problem started to occur in me for a week today it has been done for the second time. Did you find a solution to the problem or find out why the problem is caused?
[/ QUOTE]

Hi guys, I have the same problem. While he occasionally started to get frequent. Does anyone have a suggestion?
08.05.2020 18:28 # 14
yavkan
Hi there is an indicator in the maslak, I can share your information if you want. The speedometer was not working in me, the speed indicator was sticking and the digital film in the middle was broken, they made it all for 250 TL. They said.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 15
tolga.onal
Are you talking about the information screen? When I was trying to change the color of the screen, I stripped the screen a bit and the articles were mixed.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 16
okankrgz
I say based on 106 gti, friends;
There is a box under the brain that manages parts such as gasoline, pump electricity, brown or black .. there may be a problem with the indicator and gasoline when there is mold or oxidation on the nails of this box. , hold the air (if you blow it :)) replace it beautifully, look at the bottom of the cables. Also see if the map sensor socket on the intake manifold is fully attached ... the brain will not easily fail if the software is not thrown.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 17
yavkan
No..I am talking about the digital screen in the middle of the clock..I have changed the color of the information screen, I opened it and put a blue tape on the back, now the light is burning blue :)
08.05.2020 18:28 # 18
rahatsiz.xt
sa brothers, let me share my turban about you;

If it is the speed indicator falling to zero, the first thing to do is to remove the indicator and turn the aters and check if there is a broken in the housing of the small servo motors connected to the indicator bars behind. Do not forget to lubricate the tiny plastic gears while collecting the inside. If there is no problem, do not have to look at the speed sensor on the gearbox, do not go directly to the cerebellum. If the speed is not working anyway, the meter counter is stable. It can also be understood from there. Apart from that, if there is an unstable operation in the vehicle, clean the air filter and loosen the hose that goes to the throat throttle from its clamp and clean it with an OIL-FREE BALANCE SPRAY. During cleaning, you need to supply gas continuously. If the speed drops below 2000, the vehicle will stop. Afterwards, it is not a problem to run but you will always struggle :) After this process, you will see that the vehicle works more comfortable, smooth and performance in LPG and gasoline. It is also a very important detail to use your lpg lied vehicle in a gasoline of 50-100 km in between. If there is a topic that I know can reach me with another question, I will do my best.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 19
KILIC
I had the same problem in 206, there would be no problem in the winter, but when the car stayed hot in summer, the km would suddenly drop to zero, the gas would not eat, the vehicle would not do it, the service remained for 2 days, but they did not find the problem, the speed sensor or something changed. I rode for 3 years like that
08.05.2020 18:28 # 20
okan77
I had the same problem with a friend. There is no place we haven't gone through and solved all the problems in one go ... There is only one address in the eagle industry, excellent workmanship can be done within 1 hour at most. It is not only done with the disconnector, it can be connected to the system and reset in order to prevent the indicator from showing incorrectly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”