Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Increased temperature problem.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:38 # 1
Karacocuk24
Hello friends, as long as I have observed for a while, when the vehicle is slightly forced on the ramps even on the ramps, the temperature is a bit late but I do not stay in traffic.
Thanks in advance for your answers
Friends, we have solved the heat, the radiator is clogged 200 lira radiator 40 lira thermostat changed, the temperature is 95 if I force it hard 90

Karacocuk24 2018-05-26 12:52:00
08.05.2020 20:38 # 2
ggitaristt
Run the air conditioner ..
08.05.2020 20:38 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Run the air conditioner ..
[/ QUOTE] thank you I will try it in good time tomorrow
08.05.2020 20:38 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Run the air conditioner .. [/ QUOTE]

What happened when I operated the air conditioner
08.05.2020 20:38 # 5
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] Run the air conditioner .. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

If you run the air conditioner at the coldest point where the car stopped , it turns on the fan at the last rpm to cool the air conditioner radiator.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] Run the air conditioner .. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

If you run the air conditioner at the coldest point where the car stopped , it turns on the fan at the last rpm to cool the air conditioner radiator.
[/ QUOTE]

if it happens we understand that there is no problem with the fan relay
08.05.2020 20:38 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] Run the air conditioner.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

if it happens we understand that there is no problem with the fan relay
[/ QUOTE]
Actually, it was him when I wanted to ask, so the fan's operation with the air conditioner is the proof that the role is solid, or the temperature will only come into play
08.05.2020 20:38 # 8
eran
I have the same problem. Even if I get into the busiest traffic, the heat is moving around. But when I drive the car towards the slope, or as you say, I have a hard time on the straight road, the temperature is very close to the top level.

All parts in the car's cooling system and coolant were renewed. Finally, he said the service thermostat, although he changed, he changed again, but the problem did not improve.

The last special service I went to said that there was air in the cooling system and that they received air. He said try it like this. Let's see if I have a chance to try it. An interesting situation.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 9
aykutbayram1996
Are you sure you are showing the temperature of the car?
08.05.2020 20:38 # 10
Emre4343
I also have the same problem at idle, but when it compresses, I find 100 thermostat zero spare water tank cover zero radiator zero circulation zero and the same problem continues
08.05.2020 20:38 # 11
ggitaristt
Now, in our 307 or so, there is a resistance on the radiator, when the car stops, the fan turns on when the heat of the radiator hits the resistance, the fan stops when the resistance cools from the wind when it moves.

But also according to the customer on the thermostat, if the engine gets too hot, it runs directly on the 2nd stage.

My resistance was broken, the car could not turn on any fans. Neither in the state of heat nor in the air conditioner.

If it's old and lpg, your car is 100 degrees normal temperature.

I had a hawk, everything turns on a normal fan, the water turns, the radiator is chilling from the hot wind or something, but I know that I have seen 120 streams while going up the steep ramp .. There is nothing to do .. It was not enough to cool the original radiator ..
08.05.2020 20:38 # 12
Karacocuk24
On Saturday, I will empty the cooling system in the vehicle and put it in antifreeze.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”