Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

increased sound after oil change.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
_semihk_
my masters, I changed the oil filter of my vehicle, the oil filter, the havar filter, and with a friend of mine who I love very much .. it seems to me that the engine sound of my vehicle has increased .. & nbsp;

1- Could it be from the oil I put?
2- Could the oil filter we installed be problematic? I'm not even sure it fits right ??
3-oil can be a little too much from it?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
_pathfinder_
In order for me to work more comfortably in the winter (where the air temperature is located, in the mornings, in the morning at -25 & nbsp; under "Dead" & nbsp ;) Castrol edge I had 5-40 oil. There was a small increase in the sound of the car.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
_semihk_
castrol edge I put 10-40 in me :(
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
_pathfinder_
As oil, I can say that it is the best oil for Peugeot.But the weather has not cooled down yet .. Because of the thin oil, the engine sound may be different and if you force the car a little, the temperature will increase faster than normal & nbsp;
While the lash does not work in the freezing cold air, if you are in your mind, you will get your car started with a single starter. I think you made a good choice.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
_semihk_
As you said, my brother .. especially when I first start in the morning, the bed hits like a hitting sound comes from the engine ... a sound I never heard before the oil. I checked the oil in dazla and not: s
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
_semihk_
problem detected

master the cloth-like piece marked in the picture ripped it .. I guess because of it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”