Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

INCLUDING 206 SEDAN EVERYTHING :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Every day, I realized that I had opened many necessary and unnecessary topics; I open a single topic to share what I do, what I do, my questions and problems. I'm out of here :). I made a tablet application without embedding it in the vehicle. Tablet owners can do this easily and without much cost. Originally sold as "Nite ize car mount kit", it is a magnet holder product. I obtained an equivalent product from an E-shopping site and made a very efficient application with the neodymium magnet. With the obd2 elm327 device connected to the OBD port, I was able to reach the data like a trip computer by establishing a connection between the tablet and the device. Of course, buying 3 lines of screen will be a better and clearer result, but if we assume that I use the tablet like Double religion, it will be a plus to the application I do. I share the photos. Please do not miss your suggestions and comments :)

////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////

I have done LIGHTING on the parks and LIGHTING under the door. But it was uncomfortable that it was on fire and I pulled a line from the ceiling lamp. As the ceiling lamp flashes, it comes on. When I unlock remotely, the lights blink when I open the doors from the inside and manually depending on how I manually manage the ceiling lamp. When I lock the doors, when I get inside the vehicle and insert the KEY to the ignition, it is very stylish to go off the beam. But it is not yet completed, this LIGHTING subject. I also want to make it to the lower parts of the exterior rearview mirrors. Via the same line. My aim is to provide a nice view when I open the door locks and show itself where they are. For this, I need your ideas and help. How can I transfer this line under the mirror. Should I use eagle eye power led or silicon led strip? And most importantly, the connection How to do it. The cables of the current line are passed through the door bellows. The images of the current system are below.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////// oguzhankucuk61 2016-05-20 16:35:54
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
samet206
This is how the tablet application works perfectly in a mobile way. It supports the friends who are in mind visually, I use navigation and tablets.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
It is used with double-sided tape. And mine came with 3m tape. After a very, very long time, under the influence of heat, little magnet shakes itself. I renewed it by cutting it with a stronger tape. I was using it on the phone. I removed it and adjusted it to the tablet. Available, very stylish, simple and useful material I would recommend :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 4
ALLEX
Good health to your hands.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 5
xdesign_206
It has been a good application to your hand.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
08.05.2020 19:45 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61

I have applied the product I bought with the internet order 2 hours ago, since I have renewed it with 3m tapes as their bands are not durable. The dealer said that the BMW e90 is the same spoiler as the vehicle. It was perfectly matched and sat like a mold. Do not miss your comments and suggestions :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
Convert Outside Rearview to Vehicle Color

At first, I thought of printing the vehicle color code to spray dry and painting it that way. Then I thought that the film that I had in my hand could work, I removed the mirrors and went home. I removed the cover of my left mirror and covered it. It was nice too. But when I look at the right mirror, it is obvious that he broke the previous owner and installed the supplier industry. The model is without cover, but the shape is the same as if there is a cover. It was a little difficult to cover this mirror, but looking at the other one, I tried to shape it by cutting it from the outside. It was not error-free like the other, but it works. I am waiting for your comments. I am open to innovations if there is any other suggestion :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 9
ALLEX
Masallah brother.

If you had applied the led under the mirror while inserting the mirrors, I wish.

The vehicle is already very good with white and white power led application.

It's up to you to connect it to the parks or take the ceiling lamp off the trigger.

Accident-free drives.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 10
samet206
It would be nice to have a health coating on your hand, because it is simple to apply, you could do the plastic at the bottom, but the cost would be more than foil. .
08.05.2020 19:45 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ALLEX] Masallah brother.

If you had applied the led under the mirror while inserting the mirrors, I wish.

The vehicle is already very good with white and white power led application.

It's up to you to connect it to the parks or take the ceiling lamp off the trigger.

Accident-free drives. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, power led is on my mind and what I want, but cutting mowing issues seem a bit challenging. For this reason I constantly postpone. My ceiling lamp line is actually ready. The front rear foot and under the front door floor lighting line come from the door trigger. As you said, even if they have mirror bottom, it will be very amazing in my mind. Thanks again :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] It would be nice to have a health coating on your hand, because it is simple to apply, you could do the plastic at the bottom, but it would be more than foil. I think it would be better.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, when I looked today, I noticed that the side industry was a bit of a throw away from the end of the mirror, and it was a result I guessed. This result is inevitable since it cannot be bent under the cover like the original AYna. I don't think of doing plasti because it will be dull. If I buy the varnish, it will be quite priced. In this case, I think that I would buy the original mirror and paint the cover of both sides according to the vehicle color code. As you said, there is no chrome lath, there is no integrity after all. It's the only chrome piece. But I scratch a little bit of the paint so that it spills the surface. Spoiler also came up very well, it is not easy to adjust the universal ones for mine. Thank you for your interest and your comments :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 13
samet206
The mirror color of the mirror of the mirror has changed from black to gray, there is nothing in the mirror, so I want to make an RC type mirror, to paint the mirror body in the bright black top covers on the car color. Everybody is chasing the profitable jobs. So the job is over.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 14
Firtina61
What is the path computer program name you use on the tablet
08.05.2020 19:45 # 15
ALLEX
[QUOTE = Storm61] What is the road computer program name you use on the tablet [/ QUOTE]

There is also a Turkish version of "Torque"
08.05.2020 19:45 # 16
hus3yn
Thank you very good tablet work
08.05.2020 19:45 # 17
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] The mirror of the mirror of the mirror has turned from black to gray, nothing is in the mirror, so I want to make an RC type mirror, to paint the mirror body in the bright black top covers to the vehicle color. But no one is approaching. Everybody is chasing the jobs that bring a lot of profits with little effort. So the job has fallen. I can not apply much from the rains, but if I do it soon, I will share your opinion.
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, thank you, if you do, definitely share it here thanks)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 18
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ALLEX] [QUOTE = Storm61] What is your tablet computer program name [/ QUOTE]

Turkish version of "Torque" is also available [/ QUOTE]
Exactly the program "torque". There is also a paid version "torque pro". 10.75₺. More features in active pro version
08.05.2020 19:45 # 19
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = hus3yn] Thank you very nice tablet work [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, teacher :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 20
OguzhanKucuk61
As a result of a few washings and sun exposure, the foil on the mirror, which is a sub-industry, threw itself. I dismantled both of them and gave up foil work. Although the vehicle is white, it does not hold any color. If I do everything and get them missing, I buy 10 numbers with the original mirror ewp paint code.
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”