Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Inability to accelerate when driving in 1st gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
TugbayDundar
Hello friends,
I have a question. When driving in 1 gear, when the gas suddenly takes root, sometimes the vehicle sticks to the seat, sometimes the speed rises, the engine shouts, but the car does not accelerate. At the same time, the vehicle does not shout at the skid. What could be the reason for this? The printing pad changed 1 year ago.
(Vehicle 206 quiksilver) I use it in brc brand tube. 2-3-4-5. Gears are okay only in 1st Gear
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
uzunca961
I did not think of anything other than pressure pads. I do not know if you have finished the pad in 3 5 months :)
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
ggitaristt
It is only explained with clutch that the speed is not up and the car does not go while in gear.

My 307 (diesel, too) also does the clutch when it gets very hot .. When I do half clutch when the gas is pressed for 3-4 seconds, it smells immediately, then even if I release the clutch, it will not scream and go away.

Note: When I bought the car, I reset the printing pad. Then I took off in the 2nd gear in the lights many times (it took off very hard, took off directly at 0-80km) when it burned then mine started doing it too Big smileBig smile
ggitaristt 2017-10-11 23:50:12
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = uzunca961] I didn't think of anything other than the press pad. There are 3 5 months of finishing the pad you don't know:) [/ QUOTE]

My peasant finished the pad in 1 month LOL
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] [QUOTE = uzunca961] I didn't think of anything other than the press pad. There are 3 5 months of finishing the pad you don't know:) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

his father bought an automatic vehicle because he finished it in 2 or 3 months in a friend at work :))
Half a clutch is always going to prevent the car from stopping
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] I didn't think of anything other than the press pad. There are 3 5 months of finishing the pad you don't know:) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

his father bought an automatic vehicle because he finished it in 2 or 3 months in a friend at work :))
Half a clutch is always going to prevent the car from stopping
[/ QUOTE]

In fact, he constantly burns tires to change the tires, but the pad runs out faster than the tire. LOL Finally, he went and exchanged organic lining for 3 months. Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”