Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

In Turkey, there METHANE gas stations?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
Guests

Here I am thinking of getting a small amount of methane in my car. They say it is more economical than normal auto gas. I have friends who use brothers. He said to me, I am going more than 260 kilometers to 18 Leva. At that moment, I decided to have my baggage installed, if I need it: Fill the D tube completely. LOLLOL Generally I say BG, but when I come to TR, I make 1000 kilometers of roads. We are traveling and dusting. This methane incident will help me a lot. If I want to ask, is there any TR? Methane.

Here gasoline 2.56

Methane is around 1 leva.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
hsnsnl
yaw keske if you didn't write the price of gas
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
samet206
Methane first time I hear until today I did not hear anything going on in Turkey where gas is sold Have many foreigners came to me to say this methane? .
samet206 2013-05-22 21:04:20
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = samet206] Methane first time I hear until today I did not hear anything going on in Turkey where gas is sold Have many foreigners came to me to say this methane? .
[/ QUOTE]

Gas consisting of methane waste. Explosions occur sometimes in the garbage dump, sometimes you may have heard. I have never heard that it is used as car fuel.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] [QUOTE = samet206] Methane first time I hear until today I did not hear anything going on in Turkey where gas is sold Have many foreigners came to me to say this methane? .
[/ QUOTE]

Gas consisting of methane waste. Explosions occur sometimes in the garbage dump, sometimes you may have heard. I have never heard that it is used as car fuel.

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, the natural gas you know is what you use in your homes. It can also be applied to cars. but it seems that I don't have TR. Methane is very common here. Even the company car Dacia Sandero has ex-factory methane. Now I will make the warehouse big so that I can travel comfortably in TR or when the gasoline burns out: D

08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
Guests

Methane is very common here. For example, I share photos of gas tanks of methane vehicles.

1.4 Honda Civic says it burns 7 leva per 100 Kilometers.

Methane Mercedes 124

Methane 1.2 Twingo

The methane Mercedes CLK says that I burn 7 leva per 100 kilometers.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
samet206
I had heard that it would be made in buses in TR, as if I have no clear information, but I do not have a clear information at the moment where I bought it. LOL
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
Serkan
I have never heard in Turkey
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
Secks
If my teacher is called CNG, this is used in Ankara buses.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
Guests

[QUOTE = Secks] If my teacher has a system called CNG, this is used in Ankara. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, this is my teacher.

There was a station in Istanbul Bayrampaşa. It's not on my way, but LOL

BUYRUN INFORMATION

CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) is compressed natural gas (SDG). Used in homes and industry and min. 2 max. It is the gas that comes from the natural gas network with a pressure of 20 bar and is filled with 200 bar pressure by means of CNG compressor and filled in vehicles.

WHY SHOULD WE USE CNG?

CNG is a gas burning at 650 C as fuel and there is no explosion hazard. It is an environmentally friendly alternative fuel as the CO ratio is 0%.

It is the only fuel that provides Euro5, which is the exhaust emission standard of the European Union, without any treatment. The use of natural gas, the 130-year-known reserve of profit for oil, which is running out of reserves, makes it an alternative fuel to use in the transportation sector as well as in domestic and industrial use. On the other hand, the fact that 30% of the natural gas that our country undertakes to purchase and pay the money by contracts is available brings a huge financial burden to the country's economy.

WHAT ARE ALTERNATIVE FUELS?

Alternative fuels that have been used economically so far are ethanol, methanol, LPG, electricity, CNG and Hydrogen. The decrease in oil reserves in the world has made alternative fuels the main fuel. Fuels such as gasoline, diesel, LPG produced from crude oil are replaced by CNG and Hydrogen.

COMPARISON WITH OTHER FUELS

CNG (SDG) is 60% -70% in gasoline powered vehicles, and 30% more in vehicles operating with LPG. Also, there is no storage at the stations. The average of 35-40 thousand km in the use of CNG, which has no harm to the engine. An oil change is also made. It prolongs engine life.

Our country has an important position in the world in terms of natural gas transfer. Therefore, the use of natural gas in almost every sector in the near future will provide significant savings in transportation and industry.

HOW IS CNG USED?

CNG is used by assembling a special installation (Kit) during the manufacture or use of vehicles. The changes made on the vehicle are registered according to the vehicle modification assembly regulation in accordance with the standards. In vehicles operating with double fuel, fuel selection can be made at any time. When using diesel, LPG and gasoline, engine starting problems arising in cold weather are not experienced in CNG.

WHERE IS CNG FILLED OUT?

CNG is filled safely and with world technology in specially manufactured stations. The natural gas filled in the vehicles at the stations is natural gas imported by botaş from the distribution network. The stations receive natural gas from the same pipeline and of the same quality. (WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH OUR CNG FILLING STATION ON FLAG ...)

CNG Used Vehicles;

Cars,
City and Intercity buses
Urban transportation vehicles
Heavy vehicles
Military and public service vehicles
Vehicle fleets
Sea and canal vehicles (All kinds of boats, ferries, sea taxis)
trains
Motorcycles
aircraft
And all known motor vehicles.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 11
Guests

It is also close to the expansion of Turkey, I think. For your information also makes this work has begun on Turkey Cool

Environmentally friendly and safe CNG conversion systems, approved by the European Union, offer an unmissable opportunity with appropriate payment conditions.

CNG is widely used in the world (Compressed Natural Gas) conversion systems now in Turkey!

High fuel-saving CNG conversion systems are at the service of the TURK user with wide service support!
ADVANTAGES OF NATURAL GAS IN AUTO
Common Usage in the World
CNG conversion kits are used safely in Argentina, Italy, USA, France, Russia, UK, India, Pakistan, China, New Zealand and many other countries. According to the 2001 report of the Internatioanl Association for Natural Gas Vehicles, 2,126,804 vehicles worldwide benefit from the savings achieved by CNG kits.
High Savings Opportunity
Although the user's savings are related to the fuel consumption of the vehicle, currently, natural gas in our country provides 40% savings compared to LPG.
Wide Service Support / Warranty
CNG kits imported by PetroGaz A.Ş. are 2 years; tanks allow users to benefit from this opportunity without any problems with 10 years warranty, service and spare parts support.
European Union Approved
All our imported CNG kits have passed through intensive test stages and have European Union E8 110R-003322 certificate of conformity.
Environmentalist
Natural gas is the least polluting fuel in terms of exhaust emission. Due to this feature, as the most suitable fuel for the new emission legislation put into force by the European Union; It encourages the use of natural gas in vehicles with tax breaks.
Safe
CNG has been used in the USA, Italy, Argentina and New Zealand for many years and is considered safer than gasoline. There are 4 main reasons for this:
Since natural gas is lighter than air, in the event of a leak, unlike other fuels (LPG, Gasoline, etc.), it mixes into the air immediately and does not form an explosive and flammable environment by accumulating on the ground like other fuels.
The glow temperature of natural gas is 700 degrees Celsius. For this reason, it is safer than the oil with a heat of 455 degrees.
Natural gas must be mixed with 4% -14% of the air in order to burn. This is safer since it has a much narrower margin compared to oil.
Natural gas tanks are produced for maximum strength using special alloys. As is known, gasoline and LPG tanks are manufactured from thin sheet, which is much weaker.
Parallel to Turkish Energy Policy
The negative effect of changing oil prices on fuel prices as they are tightened is known. As natural gas prices are completely independent from oil prices, the price change is minimal. Thanks to the agreements that our country has made with Iran and Russia, a regular natural gas input and price stability are guaranteed for the next 80 years.
Natural Gas Filling Stations
Currently, 2 natural gas filling facilities are operating in Istanbul, which serve the rapidly increasing number of CNG conversion kit users. This number will increase to 10 by the end of the year with the investments of PetroGaz A.Ş. You can safely buy natural gas from all natural gas filling stations where you see the Metano emblem.

08.05.2020 17:37 # 12
msk_sansal
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] [QUOTE = samet206] Methane first time I hear until today I did not hear anything going on in Turkey where gas is sold Have many foreigners came to me to say this methane? .
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Let's throw the trash into the car then I said it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”