Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

IN THE RED LION DYE ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:45 # 1
outlaw
I HAVE DECIDED TO PAINT MY COMPLETE CAR FROM ITS VARNISH WASTE AS I LIKE BEFORE ..
I HAVE NOT DECIDED WHAT I HAVE THE HELL RED OR THE ORIGINAL COLOR RED WHEN THE LAKIN IS RED.
LONG LONG RESEARCHES, I GIVE TO KNOW THE COLOR CHERRY RED WHICH IS ALSO 106 ON THE MONDAY.
IS THERE A WAY TO FOLLOW FOR THIS PROCESS ??
MY CAR 1998 MODEL ACCIDENT BELA CHANGED IN LINE, NO PAINT.
HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THAT THE POSSIBLE TOMORROW IS NOT ACCIDENTAL WHEN SELLING THE DAY, WILL I CREATE TROUBLE FOR COMPLETE PAINTING ???
UNDER HOOD LUGGAGE AND INTERIOR DOORS WILL BE COMPLETED, INCLUDING CEILING ...
I hope I will have a bright and bright 106 like my dream ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
outlaw 2014-08-28 09:19:01
08.05.2020 18:45 # 2
dream
I also paint under the hood inside the trunk. You have pictures of every version of the car. Because it seems to me that there is a color mismatch.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 3
Efe-Pojo
I do not understand this, people rather pale burn instead of a newly painted clean car, but the so-called original (whatever is left to be original) is acceptable to the car.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 4
tprkozd
Exactly, whoever made this unpainted vehicle not sold or sold ...
08.05.2020 18:45 # 5
albayman
I think there is an electronic engineer who works hard like a inventor who has broken his head in the Nazil, his name is Taner. It does not do all the work alone, it does not worry about money, it does business according to its pleasure. it does exactly what i did. He removes the paint he does not like 10 times. Even with devices that measure paint thickness, it is not understood that paint is made afterwards, it is always said to be original.
The vehicle's body, including its seats and windows, completely peels off until it emerges. paints the entire chassis, paints everywhere with equal thickness, the pattern looks like the original. If this is done, the vehicle cannot be understood to be painted.

But if he does not disassemble the parts and camouflages them with tape, that paint will show itself.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 6
TaZ
while the car is in the stage of painting, of course, if you take a picture of the paste, you will show the person to the seller if you take a picture of them.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 7
yawruaslan
Brother, if you have the chance to paint in Istanbul, there is a very good paintman, even 95% 106 people are going to bring him a car out of the city, I always did not paint it, but the workmanship he produced is clear, if you want, I can give a link from a private message.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 8
outlaw
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] Brother, if you have the chance to paint in Istanbul, there is a very good painters in general, even 95% 106, people will bring a car out of the city.
IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO COME TO ISTANBUL AND IN TIME OF FINANCIAL ...
A PAINT COIN AMOUNT OF MY GASOLINE WHEN LIVING 1 TL TO CAR
BUT LINK AT YOU LOOK AT WORK ...
MANY THANKS FOR INTEREST ...
08.05.2020 18:45 # 9
yawruaslan
I have a link in it, there is 106 chiaz red
08.05.2020 18:45 # 10
outlaw
I HAVE DELIVERED MY CAR TO THE PAINT BY YESTERDAY, I hope it will be according to our hearts ...
I WILL REMAIN WITH 3 WEEKS, WHEN I LIKE YOUR LONGER, I WOULD NOT SUCCEED IN HURRY, I SAID OK ...
08.05.2020 18:45 # 11
yawruaslan
I wish the best
08.05.2020 18:45 # 12
outlaw
THANK YOU, insha'Allah, ALLAH GIVES IT ACCORDING TO OUR LAKE ...
FULL SUMMER FINISH WAS GOOD TO COME ...
I NEED TO CLOSE OVER THE PARKING SUN WITH SUN ...
08.05.2020 18:45 # 13
okan77
Take pictures at every stage, it will be a good moment ... If you need to paint very clean and dust free, you can wash it at once :)
08.05.2020 18:45 # 14
outlaw
[QUOTE = okan77] Take a photo at every stage, it will be a nice moment ... If you need to paint very clean and dust free, wash it at once:) [/ QUOTE]
I WOULD LIKE TO PICTURE EVERY SQUARE, BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSTRUCTION STAGE THAT I HAVE FINISHED ANNUAL PERMIT FOR THIS YEAR ...
WHAT HAPPENS OVER, GET BUY, WILL BE VISIBLE TO SEE ...
I think the powder will be too low compared to the others for the oven paint.
outlaw 2014-08-28 17:43:13
08.05.2020 18:45 # 15
okan77
[QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = okan77] Take pictures at every stage, it will be a beautiful moment ... If you want to paint very clean and dust-free, wash it at once:) [/ QUOTE]
I WOULD LIKE TO PICTURE EVERY SQUARE, BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSTRUCTION STAGE THAT I HAVE FINISHED ANNUAL PERMIT FOR THIS YEAR ...
[/ QUOTE]
I used the same color from the same vehicle between 2005-2008 ... It has a very sweet color, cherry red is hard to care but when polishing, offf offf .... I would like to share the pictures with you. step and speed adjustable ... gti rim + dials are also like flaming mats but not from the hard ones:) ... i loved it very much our moment ... my wife was very afraid :)
08.05.2020 18:45 # 16
outlaw
[QUOTE = okan77] [QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = okan77] Take pictures at every stage, it will be a good moment ... If you want to paint very clean and dust free, wash it at once:) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I used the same color from the same vehicle between 2005-2008 ... It has a very sweet color, cherry red is hard to care but when polishing, offf offf .... I would like to share the pictures with you. step and speed regulated ... gti rim + dials are also with flaming mats but not the ones that are stiff:) ... i loved it very much our moment ... my wife was very scared :) [/ QUOTE]
IF I HAVE PICTURES IN HAND, I WANT TO SHARE ME ...
106 I HAVE EXTREMELY DISEASED ME NOW ...
MY EXPENSE TO THE CAR HAS BEEN 5000. 3 HEADLIGHTS 3 STOP 2 EXHAUST 4 TAPE LOL
08.05.2020 18:45 # 17
tetik-soner
good luck ... we look forward to the end of the movie .....
08.05.2020 18:45 # 18
DarkSilver
Now you have given the tool to the painters, but you could have it made in foil coating.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 19
outlaw
[QUOTE = DarkSilver] You have now given the tool to the painters, but you could have it made in foil coating.
No matter how many foil-covered cars I have seen, the edges have been lifted over time ...
so I could never look foil hot ...
I thought the plasti dip was very expensive that the room was not very healthy to me ...
If I will give so much money, I said that if I have it painted, my car will look clean and it will be permanent.
08.05.2020 18:45 # 20
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = DarkSilver] You gave it to the painter now, but you could have it done in foil coating.
No matter how many foil-covered cars I have seen, the edges have been lifted over time ...
so I could never look foil hot ...
I thought the plasti dip was very expensive that the room was not very healthy to me ...
If I will give so much money, I said that if I have it painted, my car will look clean and it will be permanent.
[/ QUOTE]

Of course, the most sensible and clean up the paint yapmışsınız.bir in Turkey, though not this obsession with the automobile market :)

Good luck again.I am looking forward to new photos of the car.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”