Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

In-car Sound Reduction :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
burakdmr
Friends, how can we cut the sounds in these creaking places? Is there an idea or an application like this .. For example, sounds coming from my back door are playing plastic.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
06OzGuR06
There are efforts to reduce door sounds in the forum & nbsp; you & nbsp; more by searching Reviews can find.
http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?makaleıd=13
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd= 15924 & amp; title = 206-a-pots% ddzolasyo to make, Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
burakdmr
Thank you very much .. I read that one of your friends has done audi a6 or & nbsp; he said it was very different but he kept it around 3000 €: S
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = burakdmr] Thank you very much .. I read that one of your friends made audi a6 ya & nbsp; he said it made a difference but kept it around 3000 €: S [/ QUOTE]

3000 is too expensive or it doesn't hold up in the forum There are friends. I don't think he's holding it up.

Of course you will do it or will you make it to someone else. It is also important. 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/> 06ÖzGüR06 2012-01-05 13:47:51
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
ferdihazer
bro you don't need to spend that much money. I am a wurth staff, I work in Ankara. We have a product that provides adhesive sound insulation used for the door and floor covering and flooring.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
Dostum
[QUOTE = ferdihazer] brother no need to spend that much money. I am a wurth staff, I work in Ankara. We have a product that provides soundproofing for the doors and flooring & nbsp; adhesive sound isolation. / DIV> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Can we trust the products of Würth .... Does it have a store in Antalya ... I went to the site I looked at the products ... There is a wide range of products for the vehicles. I wonder ...
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; It is a separate expense to take, let's not be able to get efficiency from this kind of products, or to encounter worse results make people unstable between buying and buying such products ... I would be glad if they share their thoughts, if anyone has interest or use such products (especially Würth). .. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”