Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

in-car led kit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
reality59
hello PT family canceled the lighter in my car and replaced it with a blue led, but any of the park, dipped beam and high beam headlights are going to be completely off, what is the reason? Will it improve if I reduce the number of leds? I use a 50cm long led strip
photos:

the appearance is very nice, but as I said, any of the headlights, including the park, is completely disconnected from the LEDs :(
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
Guests
you should not have anything to do with the number of leds .. the number of leds .. I guess you might have received the current from the frame around it, not the lighters .. You got the electricity from the circle part that warns me that I am here, surrounding the lighter like .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
koliva
It seemed like a chassis problem to me. Try removing the negative cable from the body of the vehicle, not disconnecting it. I think the headlight is providing the negative connection via the headlamps when the headlights are not lit. & nbsp; "Smile" Subject to a different opinion & nbsp;
This situation existed before you connected the leds, but I think you did not notice. Is it true?
koliva 2012-04-02 20:24:14
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
reality59
I have a lighter under it, there are 3 cables under it, 1 of them + 1 of them - 1 of them is grounding, I think I did not solve it, I think it is grounding. If you take the electricity from it by cutting it out, it says it is better, there is no need for the switch, the parks are burned in them, they do not know how to access this cable.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
reality59
yes, there was such a problem that the electricity in it is falling because it is noticed in the car lamps
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = reality59] I had a lighter under it, there are 3 cables under it, I think 1 + 1 is - I think I did not ground it, I thought I was grounding, I inserted the cables from there, I connected the leds, then I got the back of the cakmaking box again, I had a low back, I saw it, I had a low back, I saw it. If you take the electricity out of the parking lights by cutting the cable lightly, it says better, there is no need for the switch, the parks are lit up in them very closely. Thank you very much. [/ QUOTE]

If you get the electricity off, the leds will stay on permanently or you need to put the key as you do. It takes electricity from the headlamp so that it is easy to get excited. The leds will come on when the top lamp is on or the door is on. It is true that your friend says if you want it to be lit when the parks burn. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = reality59] yes there was such a problem, the electricity is falling in the interior because it is noticed in the car lamps [/ QUOTE]

This is a direct sase problem. Somewhere, a device has a connection problem.
Of course, check the polar heads of your flow.
koliva 2012-04-02 20:35:37
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
Guests
Is your connection currently connected with the parks, as your electrician friend said?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 9
reality59
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] Does your connection currently have contact with parks, as your electrician friend said? [/ QUOTE]

no there is currently no connection with parks. I take the electricity directly from the lighter
08.05.2020 16:41 # 10
kudret_yildirim
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] shouldn't have anything to do with your health .. number of leds .. I guess you may have received the current from the frame around it, not the lighters .. I think the reason it has to do is, as I said, you got the electricity from the circle that warns me that I am here around the lighter .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

very accurate detection. & nbsp;

cigdemilker 2012-04-02 21:59:15
08.05.2020 16:41 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = kudret_yildirim] [QUOTE = cigdemilker] should not have anything to do with your health .. number of leds .. I guess you might have received the light from the frame around it, not the lighters. .. I think the reason it has to do with the headlight hardware is, as I said, you got the electricity from the circle that warns me that I am here, surrounding the lighter .. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

very accurate detection. & nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]

If
is the way I think it is the problem .. two of the 3 wires plus the other must be the only negative end .. there is a system called vavien electrician friends know .. if you can distinguish the negative end, the other two plus ends of an experiment .. if there is still problem .. @ As my brother said, koliva may have a chassis problem ..
08.05.2020 16:41 # 12
Guests
By the way, if you connect two plus ends, you may damage the vehicle's electrical equipment .. Do not intervene without the current meter in your hand .. In my opinion .. "Dead"
08.05.2020 16:41 # 13
reality59
usundaQUOTEOT<
If
is the way I think it is the problem .. Two of the 3 wires plus the other one must be the minus end .. there is a system called vavien knows electrician friends .. .. if there is still a problem .. as my brother said @koliva may have chassis problem .. + "" - "I would like to thank you for your advice. / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:41 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = reality59]

[/ QUOTE]

I don't have time right now but tomorrow will be tomorrow "+" "-" look at the terminals again I would like to reconnect you, I would like to inform you again. Thank you for your suggestions. come ..
08.05.2020 16:41 # 15
reality59
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] By the way, if you connect two plus ends, you can damage the vehicle's electrical equipment .. Do not intervene without the current meter in your hand .. "Dead" [/ QUOTE]

If I try to connect the two "+" pole ends to another one, then when I burn the parks again, if I encounter the same problem again, I think to connect the parks to this park. I have a habit in the LEDs and I am walking around by burning the parks during the day.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 16
reality59
If there is a problem with strabismus, it means that the auto electrician road is visible.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 17
koliva
[QUOTE = cigdemilker]

If
is the way I think it is the problem .. two of the 3 wires plus the other must be the only negative end .. there is a system called vavien electrician friends know .. if you can distinguish the negative end one try the other two plus ends .. if there is still a problem .. as my brother said @koliva may have chassis problem .. 3. The water is still positive, but it should be for the lamps you say. Vavien shouldn't be there. I think our friend tied the cable to the third sun, as you said. If it binds to other positives, its heat will be solved.

On the other hand, there was already a chassis problem before this application was made. I think it needs to be fixed first.
koliva 2012-04-02 22:34:25
08.05.2020 16:41 # 18
reality59
Well, can I eliminate this chassis problem? After removing the key from the ignition, the vehicle's headlamps etc. With the cakmaklık windows, everything works. Ceiling lights are included. If I connect the battery to the ignition, will it cause a problem if it starts to receive electricity after the contact first becomes contact?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 19
reality59
Thank you very much for your information. Good forums and good luck.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = reality59] can I eliminate this chassis problem? After removing the key from the ignition, the vehicle's headlamps etc. With the cakmaklık windows, everything works. Ceiling lights are working. If I connect the battery to the ignition, will it cause a problem after the contact starts to pick up electricity? First, what is the system of the vehicle? I thought we were messing with the problems. I wanted to get confirmed.
When you turn on the headlights, the intensity of the lights on the ventilation panel, such as display lights, lighting the trip computer, decreases. This is not a problem, but rather a design for increasing nighttime comfort. However, if your headlights are lit, let's say you made a sellector, in this case it should not be limited. Or it should be reduced to a small amount. The same is valid when you switch on your heating system or rear window heater. The light intensity should not decrease when you operate these devices. I thought there was something like this in the second thing I told you in your vehicle, so I wrote in my comments as the problem of sase. If it is as described first, there is no problem.

I do not understand what you are saying, sorry. Can you explain a little more?
koliva 2012-04-03 06:39:37
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”