Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

In a misfortune from me: ((

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
I Love My Pug
First of all, I greet everyone,
friends came with a long way, I got in the car the next day after I froze the road, I felt like I had a misfire, I felt like I had a misfire, I had broken the ring, and then I had the engine ring set up at the bottom of it, I would have broken the ring at the end of the engine. >
& nbsp;
the vehicle is 30% lower than the performance of a stock gti that is running, what segment do I want to learn? (I did not overhear the vehicle with certainty, I did not pass 180km / h with certainty and I did not gass when the engine was cold). the room that rarely comes in blue smoke. Or do you have to do this until it is done? . Is the price suitable for leakage? Do I have the opportunity to make it cheaper?
& nbsp;
I would be very happy if you help, good night good friends
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
CihanHancerli
Friends will help if you introduce yourself in the Let's get to know our members section. Pleasant forums
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = CihanHançerli] If you introduce yourself to our members, you can help friends. Enjoyable forums [/ QUOTE]
I introduce it 10-15 minutes ago :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
CihanHancerli
wait then & nbsp; :)

08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
I Love My Pug
excitedly and looking forward :) thank you :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
Guests
4000 tl exorbitant price is for me. How much did we think the engine is already?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = maverick] 4000 TL is exorbitant price to me. How much is the engine already?
it seems to me that the price is salty. Friends who use 306 will also comment.
If you find a quit engine?
[/ QUOTE]
We will not be able to say that there are any parts that have been damaged.
I have not looked at the engine, but they are made cheaply in Konya.
I knew that I know the industry, I would go to the country with the automatic transmission, I would go to the price and change the engine number. >
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
Guests
Do not go out, do not enter.
my father-in-law had A3. At 150000 km. burned the engine.
found an engine at 60000 km. div>
tool was nice. It sold hard even though it was the original 60 thousand engine that people call it when selling it. It was hard to sell.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
I Love My Pug
I am sorry, I am right, I am right, I am looking at the internet, I found a spare part from the Internet, I will call tomorrow. Do you have a chance to get out of it and give a reasonable price, the crate engine will be more affordable for me? I ask the bode authorized service. I did not ask tomorrow. Let's see how much price will come out.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
Guests
Ask the authorized service, of course. But they will make an even more salty price.
our site sponsor has a friend selling a bounce piece.
AUTO EFE
Peugeot & amp; Citroen
Out Spare Parts
0212 486 33 66

www.peugeotcikmacisi.com
www.cikma-parcaci.com

Ask
I think they can give you an idea even if they don't have it.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
I Love My Pug
Thank you very much, my friend, thank you.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
Guests
since it will be necessary to replace the engine, I think we will find a low volume engine.
306's chassis and gearbox are the same. If you think of 1.6 griffie or platinum engine, I think you will save tax and gas.
is a humble recommendation. smiley20.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Thumbs Up "title =" Thumbs Up "/>
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
koliva
Get well soon.
If there is a real blow, the reason for this blow is described as follows. After the fuel burns in the combustion chamber, the exhaust gas emits from the segments and reaches to the oil pan. This causes incoming air blowing. In a way, the exhaust gas is out of circlip. On the other hand, this event causes compression to decrease and the tool loses power. My advice to you is not to stay with a master and show this problem to many masters. You get both different prices and different opinions.
Get back again.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
Guests
I think it is necessary to confirm the accuracy of the diagnosis before undergoing such an expensive procedure. Turn right at the new industrial gas station entrance and go directly to the side of the railway. On the right side, there is Medikoğlu automotive. There is a friend named Mehmet there. Engineman. Say hello to me too. Take a look at the state of the engine. When it comes to running the engine; (I had it built in a car 2 weeks ago) 200-250 TL project money + 135 TL inspection fee + 117 TL (67 + 50) license leaves change. Of course, these fees are valid if you follow the works.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 15
34sea45
What kind of price is it? I asked my own vehicle, "We reset it to 1300 1400."
08.05.2020 16:08 # 16
metin
I think being limited to 1 master, get the idea of all of them and the list of materials, meet with falcon peugeot and compare the parts prices, do not rush immediately.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 17
I Love My Pug
friends, thank you very much for your help, I do not hurry anyway, the vehicle does not solve the problem, the engine does not have a problem with the engine. Thank you very much tomorrow, ten days to the right, I will try to look at it. (I do not know much about the crate motor event, are you hungry 34sea45?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 18
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = maverick] since it will be necessary to replace the engine, I think we will find you a low volume engine.
306's frames and gearbox are the same. If you think of 1.6 griffie or platinum engine, I think you will save tax and gas.
is a humble advice.
is also easier to find 306 platinium engine than to find 306 gti engine
[/ QUOTE]
brother I assa from 2.0 I do not want the engine, please :) performance is very important for me, the tax is not bad if the fuel is at normal speed, if you squeeze 300-350 yaky 600-650 :) but this time it started to burn more than this problem :(
& nbsp;
< DIV> Thank you very much, thank you & nbsp; for you but gti is completely different.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 19
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = Menderes] When it comes to starting the engine; (I had it built in a car 2 weeks ago) 200-250 TL project money + 135 TL inspection fee + 117 TL (67 + 50) license leaves change. Of course, these fees are valid if you follow the works. Not much older brother will be made, then let's see if there is anything left to say :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 20
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = text] I think being limited to 1 master, get the idea of all of them and the list of materials, talk to the falcon peugeot and compare the parts prices, do not rush immediately. [/ QUOTE]
thank you, I will call and see you
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”