Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

In 206, the heat has come to an end !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
Cuneyt
good morning friends going to the morning & nbsp; there was nothing overheated 50 times because the weather was icy I accelerated very little in 4 gears, again, I normally closed the car, opened it & nbsp; & nbsp; overheat at the top & nbsp; taillight does not go off I opened the hood & nbsp; The fan does not stop even though the ignition is off. But the engine is not overheated. fan stopped I opened the contact again & nbsp; heat in red & nbsp; I waited a little more, is it back to normal? Or is it for another reason .. & nbsp; I was afraid in the morning and something happened & nbsp; "alt =" Don't cry "title =" Don't cry "/> & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Kemanyak

Over temperature sensor failed or made oxide. Also did you check if the thermostat is opening? The thermostat may be malfunctioning. If there is air in the system, it will also affect.

08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
An electronic problem may have occurred.
& nbsp;
Because you wrote because you came to school, everything is normal.
Then when you switch off the ignition, the indicator hit the bottom, the fan worked, then you turned it off again and again, the indicator was in the middle and after a while it returned to normal ...
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
berk2309
there is a problem with either the sender or the thermostat in the back circulation & nbsp; Like this one, you could find it if you searched last month in the forum. When you run it, it will end up when the engine is cold & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
Kemanyak
It happened to me on Ankara Istanbul Highway. When the vehicle was cold, it suddenly endured in & nbsp; red. Then I went down, everything looked normal: -))) & nbsp; I looked at the thermostat, it turns on. There was air in the system & nbsp; I bought it, after waiting a bit, everything returned to normal. I squeezed the WD40 to the interconnection sockets :-))) I don't know which one was fixed, but I got a & nbsp; 3 months comfortable afterwards & nbsp; I encountered a similar & nbsp; temperature problem and when I realized that he did not open the thermostat, I immediately removed the thermostat :-))) I ordered it. I have & nbsp; "Star" I never use the sub-industry in the & nbsp; Motor, walking & nbsp; and electric & nbsp; section. /smiley17.gif "height =" 20 "width =" 20 "border =" 0 "alt =" Language Extraction "title =" Language Extraction "/>
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Cuneyt
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] An electronic problem may have occurred.
& nbsp;
Because you wrote because you came to school, everything is normal.
Then when you switch off the ignition, the indicator hit the bottom, the fan has worked, then you turn it off and then turn it on again. >
fan did not switch off The engine was warm cooled completely stopped after 10 minutes & nbsp; I opened it as soon as I stopped it was at the end I waited for a while and it returned to normal & nbsp; worked .. As the friends say, I think either from the thermostat or the sender. & nbsp; And when the stop lamp was on, I started it, worked it, turned it back on, something was going on, so the car was working. Pejo started to scare me
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
Cuneyt
[QUOTE = Kemanyak] It happened to me on Ankara Istanbul Highway. When the vehicle was cold, it suddenly endured in & nbsp; red. Then I went down, everything looked normal: -))) & nbsp; I looked at the thermostat, it turns on. There was air in the system & nbsp; I bought it, after waiting a bit, everything returned to normal. I squeezed the WD40 to the interconnection sockets :-))) I don't know which one was fixed, but I got a & nbsp; 3 months comfortable afterwards & nbsp; I encountered a similar & nbsp; temperature problem and when I realized that he did not open the thermostat, I immediately removed the thermostat :-))) I ordered it. I have & nbsp; "Star" I never use the sub-industry in the & nbsp; Motor, walking & nbsp; and electric & nbsp; section. /smiley17.gif "height =" 20 "width =" 20 "border =" 0 "alt =" Language Extraction "title =" Language Extraction "/> [/ QUOTE]
was the fan switched on, your teacher, & nbsp; .. I was afraid that I was overheated and ate the top cover.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
Kemanyak
:-))) The fan was starting to work exactly when it should be. I could not control the indicator, but it indicates from the temperature of the vehicle when it will open. & Nbsp; If the thermostat does not open, you can eat again, if there is no boiling water, there is no problem. If the thermostat is also opening, I say to the customer.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 9
fTh206
Either this 206's movement problem is chronic, there is no brand at all, this kdr complaint, mine is on the way, I see 95 100 but I do not wear any valla & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 10
Cuneyt
[QUOTE = fTh206] or the movement problem of these 206s is not in chronic, there is no brand, this kdr complaint, mine is on the way, see 95 100 but I do not wear any valla & nbsp; [/ QUOTE] & nbsp; the other day, the traffic was intense, I stopped very hard, I got a little over 90 but the European cars that I couldn't understand & nbsp; Never exceeds 90 examples & nbsp; fiestam la redlıne would not go back doblo there is no tenth & nbsp; pejo started to scare me what should i lie
08.05.2020 16:20 # 11
tazmaniac
I have used 6-7 vehicles until now, but they were not luxurious at all, all of them were over 90 in heavy traffic. As a result, the sender, who says your cooling system is running, the fan is already, as the friends say, either there is air or the thermostat is shedding.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 12
fexzi
[QUOTE = fTh206] or the movement problem of these 206s is not in chronic, there is no brand, this kdr complaint, mine is on the way, see 95 100 but I do not wear any valla & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

absolutely agree, it doesn't exceed 90 in the city, it happens that it is over 90, either the fan is insufficient or overheat..Allah bless all pug users "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:20 # 13
Guests
It is normal & nbsp; 100 degree motor temperature is not too high, so it has to turn on the fan in 97, it is turning off in 90 minutes again & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 14
Ucyuzalti
The thermostat of the vehicle was broken, it was not getting hot, I couldn't find its own thermostat. I installed the 87 wosvagen thermostat.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”