Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

improving turbo performance ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
turbo27

comments on the turbo are made with hearsay information among some forums and drivers ... like increasing the turbo pressure, like the turbo suction propeller. pressed, but the factory engine and the ECU have been adjusted according to the air coming from the original propeller, and the diesel will press as much as the density of the air. the air will enter and the engine will get this pressure warning at high speeds and will switch to the amp mode. It is possible to increase turbo pressure from wasgate ..but the operating system of the engine does not accept this pressure coefficient, what would you do if you raise the pressure as much as you want unless the engine accepts it? ... I wear wasgate at standard pressure. Could the outside pressure be more, the pressure of the course will be too high, the engine will be protected, I think the car will not be pulled.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
EK-6
In good propeller magnification, injections are already changed and high cc is installed. It is increased in the rate of air entering the fuel.
When the turbo pressure is increased, the software is changed
What you said is valid for those with a little bit of simple tuning work. For professionals, this payoff relationship can be resolved in any way.
It is already a tuning chain. If you change the camshaft, the valve sets will need to be replaced if you change them. If you change them, you need a low speed fluctuation chip. Then you need to change the filter for the extra air you need.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
turbo27
[QUOTE = ANNEX-6] In good propeller magnification, injections are already changed and high cc is installed.
When the turbo pressure is increased, the software is changed
What you said is valid for those with a little bit of simple tuning work. For professionals, this payoff relationship can be resolved in any way.
It is already a tuning chain. If you change the camshaft, the valve sets will need to be replaced if you change them. If you change them, you need a low speed fluctuation chip. Then you need to change the filter for the extra air you need.
[/ QUOTE]
If software is applied to the operating system, software is indispensable, software is required not only in propeller sizing, but also in pressure boosting ... of course tuning is a chained task, I just tried to emphasize that the incident should not be supposed to happen with the distortion. There are vehicles that are getting worse than carpet.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
Guests
So, what is the cost of having a turbo operation for 97 model bi 106gti and how long does this process take?
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
EK-6
A quality turbo system exceeds 5000 lira only as internal parts of the engine. In addition, the suspension you need to strengthen is not even included in the price. It is the most profitable to hang around with your vehicle. If you say no, I think you can sell it and put the cost on it and buy a fabricated turbo or a better performance vehicle. I think it would be right for you to go. Just know that you will not be done with the turbo.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
Guests

first of all, saol.o the job exceeds me oman i cant find much time because of my work so i cant work too much.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
EK-6
The important thing is to be able to run healthy. Carry out the maintenance of the vehicle from quality brands and without interruption. It will be enough already.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
turbo27
[QUOTE = alper06] So what is the cost of having a turbo operation for a 97 model bi 106gti and how long does this process take? A question is who can do it if someone can trust my car. [/ QUOTE]
I wouldn't recommend it because it is a fine tuned fine work. patience, time and money are necessary, trouble will be stress, and you will not be able to get efficiency from your car ... there are definitely things that go wrong ... annex-6 would be much better if you buy a turbo vehicle as our friend says ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
Eyup Duygun
Hdi engines, there are some limiting components, it is not enough to open the pressure.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 10
vbmaster
I know it's not good, but? Since we don't have a turbocharger, it is difficult to make clear
08.05.2020 14:18 # 11
yeniceri06
friends, friends who open the subject, thanks to the vehicle, when the turbo is attached to the car, which parts change what should be done, if you send me a special message, I would appreciate it thank you
08.05.2020 14:18 # 12
deniz_206
no turbo, I don't know anything in my car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”