Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(important) short spring + original shock absorber usage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
Long Beach
Greetings,

Sports (short spring) + original shock absorber usage.

I think this is the right place in the forum.

For those who have problems about the subject, illustrated.

My request is that your vehicle will certainly be ineffective and unauthorized, with technical dimensions and settings.
not to play it to people. This is important for both your lifeboat and other vehicles-drivers in traffic.

In the forum, in other sections, I have prepared this short document for you, as I try to explain as I turn my tongue, that the shock absorber - the spring-cut will be calm, not only against but also helpful.

It is good to counteract and count the cause and consequences, what is the solution?

This time, I asked myself the question I asked my opponents-my practice, my opponents.

On this occasion, I owe them an apology from what I wrote about the previous issue, if it was broken-taken. This counter is not for the HEART BREAKING ABSOLUTELY.

Yes, returning to the subject, in the photo below;

We bought our short springs, we don't have sports (short) shock absorbers and we will use the original shock absorbers.

As seen on the photo. Short spring + original shock absorber and
"SHOCK ABSORBER WAY SHIMMER TIRE WEDGE "
I translated it from German, I don't know what the market name is in Turkish.
It can be used for up to 1-2 or 3 shock absorbers. More exaggerate lazim and Turkey on the road conditions are lowering 35-40mm is enough.

We see the application in the photo below. It's not something that requires skill.
We can find the required number by using our car by trying 1-2 or 3 pieces according to our needs.

Saygideger forum participants.
I ask you again, again, both you and other drivers and pedestrians in traffic
for life and property security,
NEVER DISCHARGE YOUR SHOCK ABSORBERS BY GIVING OVER MONEY .

I would like to ask the managing friends in the forum to fix this topic so that all tuning enthusiasts can benefit, get it fixed, and help all those who are interested to get better.

also ,
Those who want to buy sports bows, the forum sponsor gave very reasonable prices.
I can say cheap without buying.

Long beach 2010-06-10 16:14:30
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
bhdrgkz
Thanks for the detailed explanation.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
H-a-d-i
Yaşar brother, health to your hands.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
rifatseker
Health, valuable information in your hand
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
shamed
health to your hands
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
BuRCaK
thanks. I will buy a sports shock absorber at the first opportunity. need some more time Unhappy
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Long Beach
Exactly, my first fab on 106. shock absorbers stop (14 years) and very soft,
Stress after 120km / h on the highway. If Kismet, I will buy a Cone STR.T kit.
It is suitable for both prices, its quality is not discussed and its lifetime guarantee is guaranteed. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
BuRCaK
what's the price? Do you have picture and price information?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
Long Beach
you can look here Long beach 2010-06-10 22:15:03
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
BuRCaK
Is this compatible with 206? I couldn't see a brand there. Is my 308 EUR right left team price? These aren't both spring and shock absorber kit? I am asking because I have no knowledge.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
Long Beach
Excuse me, the link I gave was 106, now I fixed it, it was 206 in you, right?

308 euro + postage, one for 206. This price is for 2 front 2 rear STR.T sports shock absorber
Since the prices are daily, the price is 206 (they didn't write it as a kit) but it is about
As a kit, 2 front + 2 rear sports shock absorbers and springs are around 400 euro.
No need to buy a cone bow,
Long beach 2010-06-10 22:21:09
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
BuRCaK
I think there is a problem with that link. What is the price for Turkey. Are there any of these in reform?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
Long Beach
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] I think there is a problem with that link. What is the price for Turkey. Are there any of these in reform? [/ QUOTE]

I just corrected the link I gave you can look again

from here

I asked two days ago (Reform) still no answer. I don't know if they have them
Their (the list in the forum) Cone yellow, Cone STR.T is orange ones, yellow is very hard and expensive, but orange ones are almost half cheaper than yellow for daily use + sports use.

Long beach 2010-06-10 22:26:59
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”