Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

important..car supplier industry did not accept.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:16 # 1
Guests
When the friends were on the road 2 days ago, the oil lamp of the vehicle suddenly turned on and the light went off and the car started to warn. But when I stepped on the gas, the warning lights went out.
I called the pejo goral service, which was open 24 hours a day with a panic fuss, they immediately tied a master to the phone. I looked at the panic when I was more close to the industry, I immediately pulled my car, I told me about the problem, my oil filter was dirty, he changed it.
I was going to go to the Gölbaşı road to the service, slowly, anyway, I went in without an appointment, I found a lie, I found a lie tomorrow. i keep driving ....
If anything happened to you, I wanted to inform you that you go to the service, Respects everyone :)
08.05.2020 15:16 # 2
Guests
Is it just the oil filter that you say the supplier industry has not accepted parts?
08.05.2020 15:16 # 3
koliva
Neither sub-industry products are better than the original, nor sub-industry products are worse than genie goods. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:16 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] What sub-industry products are better than the original, neither the sub-industry products are worse than the gin Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:16 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] What sub-industry products are better than the original, neither the sub-industry products are worse than the gin Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
++ Thumbs Up yes, some sub-industries may be more beautiful than the original. some of them look like this:
08.05.2020 15:16 # 6
the_beKKo
In fact, if the maintenance is done on time, there is no need for sub-industry products :) But really some sub-industry products are more beautiful than the originals: D
the_bekko 2011-04-14 08:59:02
08.05.2020 15:16 # 7
Serhun
I think of something like this, maybe it happened without mixing the issue of sub-industry parts.
The master changed the filter, the oil level was missing, maybe he did not look at it, maybe did not complete it Then you went to the service, the filter changed, the master did not feel cold, pulled the bar and looked at it, added a little oil to the level, then you used it comfortably. The first master you went to may have looked at the oil level from the indicator, or he pulled the bar without looking at it completely and did not complete the level where it should be.
Thanks for the information sharing and warning, the supplier industry and original parts comments were also very nice.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 8
mon
what happened I did not fully understand. Did the sub-industry filter fail?
08.05.2020 15:16 # 9
Serhun

There appears to be a situation where the sub-industry filter has failed.

08.05.2020 15:16 # 10
Guests
The situation is that the oil lamp of the vehicle burned while on the road and the stop lamp warned.
I was at the head of the masters in the service, if the oil is missing or too much, I said to fill it, the guys said no need oil level is normal, they just changed the filter, they did not do anything else.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 11
Guests
You won't go to the cheap of everything ... You will look at the cheap. You will not miss very cheap on the important parts of the vehicle. It is already cheap with the original oil filter. why do you get the reflection reflected ???
08.05.2020 15:16 # 12
Serhun
There is only one thing to say about this situation.
Is a filter so badly manufactured. (even if it is a sub-industry, this is national wealth)
08.05.2020 15:16 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] You will not go to the cheap of everything ... you will look at the cheap and the piece will be. You will not miss very cheap on the important parts of the vehicle. It is already cheap with the original oil filter. why do you get the reflection reflected ??? [/ QUOTE]
Anyway, we took our cecoli master lesson and there is nothing to do.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 14
106_arts
It is impossible for you to have a full oil level at the moment. You have changed the filter 2 times. You have not added any oil.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 15
Guests
I went to ankara pejo goral service, look, I will go a long way, if the oil is missing, I said fill it up, everything said normal oil level and they did not change it, they did not add oil, I stopped them until I did it.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = Serhun] There is only one thing to say about this situation.
Is a filter so badly manufactured. (even if it is a sub-industry, this is national wealth)
[/ QUOTE]
I think these very inferior oil filters are made in China. Gülme
I am not opposed to sculptures, but I am saying that the most striking of these oil filters always come from scent. I heard that some of them were bent while tightening, the teeth were damaged :))))
08.05.2020 15:16 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] It is impossible for you to have a full oil level right now. You have changed the filter twice. You have not added any oil.
[/ QUOTE]
The oil filter takes as much as 1 glass of water. your friend's oil level has dropped a little but they said "" the oil level is nice ""
08.05.2020 15:16 # 18
azdek
the original is always intact. Even if you are going to get the master, you will get the original from the service.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 19
klemann
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] You will not go to the cheap of everything ... you will look at the cheap and the piece will be. You will not miss very cheap on the important parts of the vehicle. It is already cheap with the original oil filter. why do you get the reflection reflected ??? [/ QUOTE]

My brother looks at this financial situation, not everyone is a dollar millionaire like you;)
08.05.2020 15:16 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = Klemann] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] You won't go for the cheap of everything ... you will look for the cheap, but the piece will not. You will not miss very cheap on the important parts of the vehicle. It is already cheap with the original oil filter. why do you get the reflection reflected ??? [/ QUOTE]

My brother looks at this financial situation, not everyone is a dollar millionaire like you;)
[/ QUOTE]
He also thought he was like him ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”