Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

!!! IMPORTANT !!! About installing Cruise Control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
d3n1s
friends, I reached a senior working at one of the Peugeot authorized services today, you will understand that there is no door left that I do not wear out because I will have Cruise Control :) Anyway, the person I spoke to said that I definitely did not recommend having cruise control, he added that the cruise control was prohibited by Peugeot's headquarters in France. . The reason is that the cruise control system, which should be disengaged when the brake is applied, does not detect and disengage the brake. This situation has led to serious accidents abroad, in Turkey also burned a few people hurt. After these events, Peugeot began to call vehicles with cruise control equipment. I would like to remind you that the cause of the Lexus accident that occurred in America and resulted in death was the cruise control system that did not come off even though the brake was applied. In essence, I have given up my love of cruise control, when it comes to safety, comfort is not important if you ask me.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
Faruk
It is not a problem to press the clutch in straight gear.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
Guests
Sir, I used this feature in the partner and I went about 400 km. And once Cruze was always open, he never had a problem. I stopped many times and got up. I tried in any case, it did not cause any problems. I think the friends trying to take it off have stepped on the gas instead of the brake. In addition, the cars we will install have something called a manual clutch, separating the engine from the pressure :)) I do not find this approach of the service correct. When it comes to banning, Cruze took the option cost of 900 to 1500 TL when the control bought zero vehicles. It was forbidden only when it was learned that this tool was installed in the service for 150 TL.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
koliva
I think that when you suddenly hang on the brakes while traveling with medium speed with the cruise, the vehicle will brake even if the cruise is not turned off. Okay maybe it will increase the braking distance, but I don't think it will make all the difference. I also know that when you hit the gas while going on a cruise, I need to get out of the cruise. I think this should not be respected so much.
Koliva 2011-04-07 12:01:22
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
metin
the man shook well, the bidet entered the vein brakes is not going out in the press.
In addition, if the brake does not deactivate in the press, you press the clutch, you will waste it, and the faruk says that there may be a problem in the automatic, you can also release it automatically.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
Muhammet CAKIR
the gas pedal that I know is attached to the gas pedal, as well as the gas-related section, the brake system is not attached to the debrising system :) this also means that it cannot be logically that the brakes of the vehicles do not work with oil? :) If we need to cut that oil, let the vehicle stop and crash, if we take the chance to stop the brake, press the brake right, I think they may have robbed this system because they can't do it in the service.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
hunterakon
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] the gas pedal that I know is attached to the gas pedal, the gas-related part is attached to the brake system, the brake system is not attached to the clutch system :) which means that it does not work logically so that the brakes of the vehicles do not work with oil? :) If we have to cut that oil, let the vehicle stop and accident, take the chance to stop the brake, press the brake right, I think the wrong information that the man is telling me might have robbed this system because they could not do it in the service [/ QUOTE]
I think you think wrong about this. my old car opel di 2003 model later got the cruze control and when it pressed the brake, the speed stabilizer was disengaged even when it touched the brake. I know you are better suited for vehicles without throttle because this is not a mechanical thing, but a cruise control. If you stay at the same speed while you are going up the ramp, the vehicle speed drops. The speed stabilizer has the task of maintaining the speed while climbing the ramp, or cutting off the gas while going down the ramp.
I call out at the pejo dealers who want to find nonsense reasons such as not pressing the brake pedal, and not losing it.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
d3n1s
friends are turned off when you press the clutch in manual gear, thank you I have no objection to this, that's all there is to me. In addition, if the reason for his ban was economic, he would have told me, the person I met, and he would have directed me to a location other than the authorized service. Anyway, I wanted to inform the forum, that's all, anyone can do whatever they want, think what they want, but what do you say in a post that is about security, "shakes the man" as if it was a bit excessive?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
mimitt
gas-powered vehicles are also speed stabilizers. My 2001 model 406 sv bva vehicle also had this equipment and had a gait, that is, there was no electronic throttle, in this case, they have a slightly different working principle, a separate system that interferes with your gas pedal. I think that this problem will be eliminated when the software is set up properly, the work is done properly in the retrofitted systems. It is said to have a cost of cheap 150 200 TL, I will ask when I go for maintenance, and the software needs to be revised and the necessary functions should be activated, then the event is a bit of a consideration because the system installed in the factory is whatever it is. There is no other situation, even if it is an automatic vehicle, it is possible to shift the gear or downshift immediately after a possible problem.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
VEDATDINC
if the brake sensor malfunctions, there is a risk of accident, but I think it is a very difficult possibility.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
hantsome28
ewet friends, i called samsunaki authorized service for my 2004 model 307 vehicle ... i said i want to have my car stabilizer fixed. . continue to research
08.05.2020 15:14 # 12
mdincer34
I am also researching for 307 2204 model vehicle, I think there is wrong information. For example, like a trip computer, I installed it later, there is no update, they are opening from the settings so much. we have to ask the masters of the job.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 13
VEDATDINC
only those who do not advise enough to activate it are afraid of the ban from France or do not know how to operate
08.05.2020 15:14 # 14
zubeyir35
Executive Pack (Speed stabilization, Height adjustment with hopper and two-way front armrest, Leather covered steering wheel) Comfort Pack600Friends This is what will happen if you sell the part you put in option at the service for 150 tl! Let's say you bought zero vehicles or your vehicle is already 5 years old and the part that is installed according to the service rules has a 2-year warranty! In these, they do not wear it in the service, let them get 600 TL, people get it while buying it. I used ww for years, nothing but the nonsense of the piano. I have 307 1.6hdi 2006 new crate, I wear it like lions, I use it like 250tly. The planet 2000 program, which runs a little bit, always puts it at home. It uses nothing like it! :) :) :) :)
08.05.2020 15:14 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = VEDATDINC] only those who do not recommend enough to activate it are afraid of the ban from France or do not know how to operate [/ QUOTE]
It is over to say that it is active by attaching the arm and connecting it to the computer. There are type a and type b, so I guess they have to choose type b.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 16
d3n1s
[QUOTE = zubeyir35]
Executive Package (Speed stabilization, Height adjustment with hopper and two-way front armrest, Leather covered steering wheel)
  • Comfort Pack

Friends, this is what will happen if you sell the piece you put on the option at a price of 600 TL in the service for 150TL!
Let's say you bought zero vehicles or your vehicle is already 5 years old, and the part that is installed according to the service rules has a 2-year warranty! In these, they do not wear it in the service, let them get 600 TL, people get it while buying it. I used ww for years, nothing but the nonsense of the piano. I did not have a problem. I did not have a problem. If diosa service was hanging, it was not. I have 307 1.6hdi 2006 new crate, I wear it like lions, I use it like 250tly. The planet 2000 program, which runs a little bit, always puts it at home. It uses nothing like it! :) :) :) :)
[/ QUOTE]

This package only includes armrests and leather steering wheel, and if you want to ask for the prices of these parts, it's not just cruise but 600 lira. I am told that there is a risk and the risk is less likely to happen. After all, there is a possibility. Those who afford it, do not do it, do not do it, that's it. I also visited the European pug forums, I learned what codes to change from PP when the cruise was installed in 206, and also learned who made what with which engine number, who suffered, how and how they solved it. I contacted this person for a completely 206 piece, I asked about the ready cruise event, got this answer, and shared it here. At the moment of panic braking, I learned that if my foot does not go to clutch first, there is a possibility to significantly increase the braking distance and I gave up. As soon as I was a writer, I once again learned how curious we were as a Turkish person to forbid banning. It's not safe, what are we pushing?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 17
mimitt
Now I think you are referring to me because you call Turkish people here and as a result, in most of today's vehicles, the electronic equipment has reached the line level, this possibility will also be in the factory assembled vehicle where you bought zero, then let's not trust the cars or even get some things done for our safety. Systems like esp afu ebd are available thanks to these systems, let's say I have survived any danger. moreover hb vehicle will have more severe blows from behind. mimitt 2011-04-08 00:48:52
08.05.2020 15:14 # 18
d3n1s
[QUOTE = mimitt] now I think you are referring to me because you call Turkish people here and as a result, in most of today's vehicles, the electronic equipment has reached the line level, this possibility will also be in the factory assembled vehicle where you bought zero, so let's not trust the cars, or even some things made for our safety. Let's think that it will be at a loss. Thanks to these systems in my car, esp afu ebd, let's say that I have survived any danger, one of them will come from behind and what will happen. moreover hb vehicle will have more severe blows from behind. [/ QUOTE]

I did not mean specifically you or anyone, it was my comments to my warning in general. With the same logic, we can not go out onto the street, we can have a flowerpot on our heads, we can not sleep, we can extend the list as long as the building can be destroyed. I say there has been such an event, I say there is a risk, people still disappear and it is like this. I also know what and how to do. In addition, yes, there is risk in every step we take, even every second we live, but even it does not make sense to say lades, that's all. Life is yours, car is yours, money is yours, you know. I can even tell you what to do and how to do it, if you say you will definitely have it , but I think this is not a risk to be taken.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 19
mimitt
I have been researching for a long time, I also had interviews with the service, we did not talk a single price, I will activate this feature at the first opportunity. My previous vehicles also worked very well on the long road. I did not have the opportunity to choose my car because I took the hard hand.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 20
hantsome28
do not have friends and use them smoothly..you are informed please..service definitely do not approach ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”