Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Impact Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:18 # 1
phoenix.1905
Friends parked my car today, got into the market, I started the car about half an hour later, I did not come back half a meter, the car stopped and it did not work again. He was constantly starting but not getting fired. Even though I bought both gas and gasoline (gasoline might be too low) it did not work. I called the master, opened the hood and hit what he called the impact sensor, then we started and took the starter. He said the impact sensor had blown.
& nbsp; & nbsp; What is this impact sensor? & Nbsp; In what cases will it throw? & Nbsp; I would appreciate it if you inform me, my friends who are knowledgeable .. Thanks ..
08.05.2020 16:18 # 2
I Love My Pug
I know that it is because of the blows in its name, it usually happens when it enters the hole or something, maybe it was that way, it was in the hole and it did not. In 206, the same thing happened to me, we went into the pit, the car stopped, did not work again, the man came and put it, worked the car :)) Where is the location of this sensor in 306?
08.05.2020 16:18 # 3
phoenix.1905
I do not know exactly. I was in the steering seat, my father and master were taking care of it. The car worked Lpg, we already gave the master's money to the gas station. I could not ask the master much ..
08.05.2020 16:18 # 4
I Love My Pug
206 is on the left side of the hood above the barrier, but I don't know 306. > I Love My Pug 2011-10-30 19:14:24
08.05.2020 16:18 # 5
Guests
Impact sensor is placed in order to prevent the fuel from catching fire and causing a fire as a result of a major accident.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 6
phoenix.1905
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] 206 is on the left side of the hood above the barrier but I do not know 306 If God comes to us we will not be able to: /
whatever Get well, my brother :) [/ QUOTE]

Salas, my friend .. It made me struggle very much today ... Gasoline ran around because of the gas .. Haa meanwhile, everyone does not give any petrol open gas. I needed to get a permit from the police station. I went to the police station, & nbsp; Officer said where the car was on the road .. I described. It is not connected to our police station. You will go to the police station of that neighborhood. "Wall" & nbsp; Anyway we have learned everything Everything is an experience ..
08.05.2020 16:18 # 7
miharbiibrahim
Hello friends, Ibrahim, I am 30 years old from Istanbul, I work in the health sector. I have a 2003 Model 206 1.4 xt vehicle. I would like to share the issue with you in a broad summary and get support. If you are interested friends, I will write on my mobile number. By the way, my car has LPG. I went to the weekend to watch. When I was going, it was fine and stylish. I did not use the air conditioner because it was evening on the return. Suddenly 30 km before Istanbul, the vehicle suddenly switched from LPG to gasoline. We have previously replaced the lpg-related solenoid valve. I said something like this has happened again. I stopped it, started it, but it did not switch to gas. I am one of those who always use the vehicle in gasoline :(. Then I continued on the road in petrol and came to Istanbul. Meanwhile, the light in the vehicle belonging to the LPG system was burning both red (gasoline) and green (gas). .I was burning in my light. I had forgotten and I am glad that I did not switch to gas because there is absolutely no water. We looked everywhere, it got dark and we had to shoot when it started in the rain. Yesterday, a biker looked at the petrol pump they know and said that he stepped in and out. I saw the sub-industry gasoline pump gold truck gardener (70TL), the child put on the car and it worked immediately. I pulled a deep ohhh, I came back to the company, my vehicle stayed in the body shop. After 20 minutes, a phone took the vehicle somewhere 5 minutes away for sanding. The vehicle has not run again. Nobody could come and look after it was late. By the way, eco mode went normally when the vehicle is running or the ignition is turned on, the eco mode is going, the room is not going. Why does the working vehicle not work again when you replace the pump? Can you help me with this? 0531 291 31 52
08.05.2020 16:18 # 8
miharbiibrahim
I forgot to write. We bought gasoline and completed it. The petrol light is on but there is gas in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = miharbiibrahim] Friends Hello, İbrahim I am 30 years old from Istanbul and I work in the health sector. I have a 2003 Model 206 1.4 xt vehicle. I would like to share the issue with you in a broad summary and get support. If you are interested friends, I will write on my mobile number. By the way, my car has LPG. I went to the weekend to watch. When I was going, it was fine and stylish. I did not use the air conditioner because it was evening on the return. Suddenly 30 km before Istanbul, the vehicle suddenly switched from LPG to gasoline. We have previously replaced the lpg-related solenoid valve. I said something like this has happened again. I stopped it, started it, but it did not switch to gas. I am one of those who always use the vehicle in gasoline :(. Then I continued on the road in petrol and came to Istanbul. Meanwhile, the light in the vehicle belonging to the LPG system was burning both red (gasoline) and green (gas). .I was burning in my light. I had forgotten and I am glad that I did not switch to gas because there is absolutely no water. We looked everywhere, it got dark and we had to shoot when it started in the rain. Yesterday, a biker looked at the petrol pump they know and said that he stepped in and out. I saw the sub-industry gasoline pump gold truck gardener (70TL), the child put on the car and it worked immediately. I pulled a deep ohhh, I came back to the company, my vehicle stayed in the body shop. After 20 minutes, a phone took the vehicle somewhere 5 minutes away for sanding. The vehicle has not run again. Nobody could come and look after it was late. By the way, eco mode went normally when the vehicle is running or the ignition is turned on, the eco mode is going, the room is not going. Why does the working vehicle not work again when you replace the pump? Can you help me with this? 0531 291 31 52 [/ QUOTE] There is not much trust in the sub-industry pumps. Again, the pump may be broken. But there are many places to look before him. Your gasoline filter may be clogged because you see the bottom of the tank. This is why the tool may not work. It may also have had air. If I were at your place, I would hand it over to the expert hands of a master, rather than changing it one by one, by the way. Does it smell of cig gasoline from the exhaust? koliva2012-08-29 09:10:07
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”