Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

IMMEDIATELY HELP THE SPARK PLUG PROBLEM.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
satze2
HELLO FRIENDS. I HAVE A PROBLEM AND I WANT TO CONTACT YOU. 1999 MODEL I HAVE A GASOLINE AUTOMATIC 206 AT 150K KM. 2 THOUSAND KM FIRST I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY CAR. MY VEHICLE HAS STARTED TO SINGLE WHEN REMOVING RAMP AT THE IZMIR CAR WITH YEAR 90 KM. I TAKE IT TO THE RIGHT SHIFT GEAR "P" POSITION. 2 MINUTES SERSEM CORRECTED AFTER I RUN AND I CONTINUED THE WAY. WHEN I SHOWED TO THE MASTER, I TELLED THAT THE ENGINE WAS NO PROBLEM IN THE GAS EATING AND THE SOUND, BUT WHEN I TELLED TO SEE THE SPARK PLUGS, I CHANGED THAT I CHANGED THAT THAT I HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AND CHANGED THIS WITH THE NEWS, AND I LIKED THAT I HAVE CHANGED THIS WITH ITS NEWS. WHEN I SURVED ON THE INTERNET AND WERE FOLLOWING THE VIDEO OF THE SPARK PLUG, I HAVE HAD THE MOST SPARK PLUG IN THIS WAY AND WANTED TO ASK YOU. PICTURES OF SPARK PLUGS: https://hizliresim.com/4P5QyG THANK YOU NOW.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
talip206
If there is a problem in the coil, it can also do it if it gives more voltage. Remove the coil attached to the spark plugs and inspect the ends. If there are soot oxide etc. condition, there may be a problem in the coil. When was the last spark plug replacement?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
satze2
[QUOTE = talip206] If there is a problem in the coil, it can also do it if it gives more voltage. Remove the coil attached to the spark plugs and inspect the ends. If there are soot oxide etc. condition, there may be a problem in the coil. When was the last spark plug replacement? [/ QUOTE]

It's been 2 months since I bought the vehicle. I guess it hasn't been changed for a long time. As I said above, in most of the spark plug replacement videos, the spark plugs come out this way and no problems are mentioned. This event got stuck in my head.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
talip206
Don't worry, the spark plug is not an expensive piece. Replace it again after 3 months. Observe if there is melting. Or what? If any, an evaluation is made accordingly. Maybe there hasn't been a change for a long time so it has become like this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”