Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm with you with the peugeot 308 gt package

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 P5 (After 2021)
05.11.2022 20:52 # 1
Mete A.
Hello friends, I have joined you with my new vehicle. I opened the topic here especially for diversity :)
[url=https://www.hizliresim.com/3a5dzbs][/
07.11.2022 10:35 # 2
GokhaN
Hello

Congratulations on your car, use it safely
07.11.2022 14:25 # 3
Mbret
First of all, good luck. Use it on accident-free days.
I also bought a 308 GT, but there is a problem with the radio in the vehicle. When the radio is on, the sound keeps cutting out and it doesn't do this all the time. So some times, this problem happens when the car is stationary. Sometimes while cruising. Are you experiencing the same problem? The same problem does not occur when I connect with Apple Car Play and open music. I also tried all radio channels, regardless of radio frequency, same problem.

I wanted to write it here because I couldn't find a topic for the 308 GT in the forum. Good forum everyone.
18.11.2022 11:27 # 4
Mete A.
The radio performance is low in all latest generation brand and model vehicles, unfortunately, sir, I linked your complaint to him. But I have not experienced anything like this.
18.11.2022 11:28 # 5
Mete A.
Thanks
18.11.2022 11:43 # 6
Mbret
Sound performance is definitely very low as you said. In the car reviews in France, the Focal sound system was supposed to come with the GT model, but unfortunately, they didn't even put it as an option in the models that came to Turkey.

The trouble I'm having is out of this topic. I can explain it like this: Imagine pressing the "mute" button very quickly while playing music and "unmuting" it again. In this way, the sound is constantly intermittent. Just for this, I went to the authorized service and tried it on the test vehicle. I observed the same problem in the test tool. It was stated that this problem is a chronic malfunction. So listening to the radio is impossible and very annoying right now.

I think this problem exists only in the vehicle I bought and the test vehicle. My bad luck continues to follow me here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”