Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm New Among You Can You Help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
26.06.2022 18:38 # 1
meteht
Hello, about 2-3 weeks ago, I became a user of 206. I haven't had a car other than the Tofaş group for 10 years, I paid 3000 TL for the cylinder gasket and oil change due to water loss 2 days after I bought the vehicle. At the same time, the stop lamp and the oil filter flashed. When I stopped the vehicle, everywhere was smoke. The oil exploded in the car. After I had this done, the car stopped at the lights while going on gas and the speed indicator was not working. I fixed it by having gas maintenance for 30 TL, right after the gear was a problem, gear 3 I can't move it to another place this week. I'm going to have it done this week. I can't drive the car comfortably. It feels like it will break down at any moment. There is no problem when the car is running, there is no problem, the fault light etc. It also does not come on. It has a nice transmission. what to care I need to pay attention, for example, apart from the things that the mechanic looks at, you'd better take a look at this brother, etc. or avoid big expenses by spending small expenses, such as oil, cap, sensor, etc. If you can suggest what I should do, I would appreciate it if you help me, thank you.SmileSmile
27.06.2022 14:22 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, let's say good luck with your car. My brother, unfortunately, you came across a neglected vehicle. The km sensor on the transmission is broken, it is fixed when replaced. situations that you should pay attention to. Do not use antifreeze in your vehicle. I would recommend replacing the radiator hoses and clamps and the replacement water tank and cap. In addition. Using brands such as ayd mga in the undercarriage deteriorates in a short time. 4u delphi vs. I recommend brands like
28.06.2022 01:27 # 3
meteht
It will be on my mind when I take it to the repair for the undercarriage, and I also changed the gear stick today. I was on the road again yesterday and it bothers me that it overlaps. I wouldn't even see it with my eyes if it came once in 4 5 months, but it doesn't give me any confidence for the long journey, I'm afraid to turn on the air conditioner because something will happen.
28.06.2022 11:29 # 4
yakupsaritas
I don't understand why it won't use antifreeze? If he has not used it until now, maybe it will cause a problem when he put it for the first time, but if there is no problem in the hose and radiator, I wonder why he will not use it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”