Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ignition Coil Replacement. Your recommendations?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody;
I had my car connected to the computer about 4-5 months ago. The engine malfunction lamp had turned on. Catalyst efficiency is below the threshold and cylinder 1 ignition and misfire problems have occurred. There is no misfire in my vehicle. The master ignition coil will change and we clean the catalyst specially, he said. I have been using my vehicle for that day and it doesn't seem to be a problem when using it in the morning. While I was traveling on the last extraterrestrial, the light misfire caught my attention during the 100 km cruise. The engine was shaking very slightly. I want to replace the ignition coil thoroughly before the problem grows.
My question is this. Ignition coil prices start from 130 pounds. There are up to 300 to 350. Delphi was the original of our vehicles. Do you think it is useful to wear the original? There is a Valeo brand room, I always got the price around 300 pounds. What are your thoughts? I am listening to the suggestions that you will say that you will not have any problems. I do not have an important piece of ignition coil information.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
talip206
I'm glad I installed Delphi. Valeo is also good but expensive. There is no problem so far. But when you buy it, it is compatible with the query number according to the case number. There is a gray socket, there is a white one, there is a black one. Though I found it from the owner second hand but never used. They bought a new one because the coil was faulty, but when the problem came out, they came back. It was equivalent to 100 liras.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = talip206] I'm glad I installed Delphi. Valeo is also good but expensive. There is no problem so far. But when you buy it, it is compatible with the query number according to the case number. There is a gray socket, there is a white one, there is a black one. Though I found it from the owner second hand but never used. They bought a new one because the coil was faulty, but when the problem came out, they came back. It was equivalent to 100 liras. [/ QUOTE]
You came up with good price. As you said, the brand changes according to the socket on the model. The most healthy one is to remove the piece and compare it. I live in Izmir, ankara, I bought a piece of valeo price. He said 200 liras. It suits me. He called him to the mechanic and said he would have it in one day. I can get it from there.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
yigit_dark
Can you review this posting? Does Magnetti Marelli cause me problems?

yigit_dark 2017-11-16 22:18:17
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”