Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

If the vehicle is not visible to me?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
Guests
First of all, I apologize if I couldn't open the subject in the right place. My question is as follows;
In the 7th month, I bought a used 206 HDI. After completing all the transactions, including the sale of notary, during the day, I started to use my vehicle after seeing the deficiencies such as automobile insurance and traffic insurance, by getting a new license through the treater within a few days. When I went to the inspection station after having also made the exhaust emission measurement for the examination to be done in the 12th month, the attendant told me that the vehicle was not registered on me and that there might be a confusion in the tax office and that the inspection could not be done. When I talked to the inspector, he said that it would take time for the documents of the vehicle registered in Gaziosmanpaşa Tax Office to go to the Bakırköy Tax Office and we should wait a little longer.
I am hesitant to use my vehicle, which is almost 6 months old, and which I still cannot see and cannot be examined. Thank you in advance for the help of friends who have encountered a similar situation or have knowledge in order to solve the problem.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
hasimayaz
The same had happened to me. The vehicle information was correct and the owner seemed to be safe. But in the Tax office, the vehicle appeared in the name of Toyota corolla and someone else. Normally there is a lot of document traffic and application. But I followed the documents myself. It took me 2 days. First, I received a letter from the police, normally the institution sends it to me, but I handed it to the tax office without waiting. After the notary sales copy, tax receipts and so on, I got it.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
Guests
here, this place could be such things turkey
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
Guests
It is enough to go to the tax office with a letter from the Police Department ... 2 days is very valuable for me nowadays :) I hope I can solve it with the treater again. Many thanks for the help.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
GurbuzBAYRAM
A similar incident had happened to me as well. I had paid the taxes using internet banking. When the time of the examination came, I even took clean paper from Uskudar and so on. Then sile mua. Since the station was empty, I went there and they said that we have tax debt on the vehicle and we cannot do the inspection. I said, I don't know how I can see the clean paper in my hand, we say we see it on the screen. First I went to an int.cafe and printed the receipt I paid. Then I went to Şile VD and explained the incident. They said to me, how can they give you clean paper, they seem to owe you :) Yaw I have a receipt I have paid. Correct it, I say we are not authorized to fix it online.
How am I going to be mad, is it the last day of the examination, my appointment time has passed, should I be there, I am 70 km away from the Umraniye tax office?
I called the VD call center, I explained the situation, they said we don't have anything to do from here. He said it would take 4 weeks. I said Napçaz, the debt that seems to be taken from the payment system, then take it, fill out this form (petition), he will go to the money account you paid after 1 month.
Since I was on the last day of my inspection day, I paid pasha pasha, and the problem was solved. I filled out the form, but after 2-3 months, my account has not been refunded. You will understand that the state lay on it.
Turkey's classic ...
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
EminONAL
I understand better now. I paid over the bank, I thought it was a chance to pass the tax, it looks like it is unpaid, it means the bank's online system corresponds. So if the inspection came, I will have the same problems.
classic turkey as you say ..
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = € m! N] I understand better now. I paid over the bank, I thought it was unpaid, it is the bank's online system. ..
[/ QUOTE]
do not lose payment receipts. You paid for the net. Get receipts from your branch with the reference number. Take it to the tax office and operate it and get clean paper
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
Murat
At the moment, when I look at the Garanti Bank internet branch, there are 4 traffic fines. A total of around 1200 TL with interest.
There is nothing in the tax office. I even bought the clean paper.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
EminONAL
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = € m! N] now I understand better.I have paid me over the bank, it is the chance to pass the tax, it looks like it is unpaid, it means the bank's online system correspondence. I guess it seems that it was paid ..
[/ QUOTE]
do not lose payment receipts. You paid for the net. Get receipts from your branch with the reference number. Take it to the tax office and operate it and get clean paper
[/ QUOTE]
I need to do as you said in my hand, my sister, you're right.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
GurbuzBAYRAM
[QUOTE = Murat] When I look at the Garanti Bank internet branch right now, there are 4 traffic fines. A total of around 1200 TL with interest.
There is nothing in the tax office. I even bought the clean paper.

[/ QUOTE]
I also have a doblo when I bought it, there was no problem, I even sent it for an examination. But I'm Garnti bank int. feb. traffic ticket appears when I search for the plate. I bought the car in 2007, I did not understand how it works or how it did not work.
Turkey Classic :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”