Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

If the rear tires are winter in summer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
tigrap
Hello everyone

I bought my car in winter, it is time to install summer tires, but I bought 2 summer tires.
I do not know about the minus and the pros of my rear 2 tire.
Thanks in advance to those who will help with this.

2006 206 1.4 HDI
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
tigrap
additionally in one option
There can be two different tires on the back, one of which is a toyo brand in four seasons and one in winter sportiva. But whether the tread depths of these two tires do the same mismatch now, do you realize whether these two different brands of tires are mounted at the back, whether I take the zero winters in the back and use them? Frankly, I don't want to wear zero winter tires, but I don't want to compromise both on handling and fuel. I try to achieve an average balance.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
onlycihan
It may be, but the road balance is unbalanced braking to the left and right, the vehicle will have fuel and sound complaints. If there is a possibility, get a new team even in the middle setting. The only thing that connects us to the road is the tires.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. our connection to the road with the vehicle. It is always better to buy 4 clear tires instead of 2 zero tires. Of course, if you do not stop financially, there is nothing to do, we need to stretch our feet according to our quilt.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
KILIC
Sir, if you are in a very hot climate in summer, there will be a problem. Winter tires are soft tires due to their structure. Also, it passes well in summer heat. Even if God does not show, the probability of tearing even in a small hole is very high. As my soner said, I would like to see a clean rubber tire within your budget.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

I bought my car in winter, it is time to install summer tires, but I bought 2 summer tires.

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

use war like this, use petlas better.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 7
tigrap
[QUOTE = onlycihan] Maybe, but the road holding unbalanced braking to the left and right, the vehicle will have fuel and sound complaints.

Thank you for the comment, the tire tread depths are the same but I hope I can buy another pair of the same brand
08.05.2020 20:49 # 8
tigrap
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. our connection to the road with the vehicle. It is always better to buy 4 clear tires instead of 2 zero tires. Of course, if you do not stop financially, there is nothing to do, we need to stretch our feet according to our quilt. [/ QUOTE]

Of course, my priority is security, of course, but I can not trust the tire to come out.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 9
tigrap
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Teacher, if you are in a very hot climate in summer, there will be a problem. Winter tires are soft tires due to their structure. Also, it passes well in summer heat. Even if God does not show, the probability of tearing even in a small hole is very high. As my soner said, I would like to see a clean tire adjustment within your budget. [/ QUOTE]

I am in Sakarya, where the humidity is one million. But if I can afford it, I can get four seasons
08.05.2020 20:49 # 10
tigrap
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Petlas progreen pt 525 175 65 r14 I could buy a double room was 170 TL.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 11
breakbeat
[QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

last week gone, with the discount, I bought 4 tires 550 to lassa greenways, 4 of them were gift boxes. I called Lassan, they gave me the address of the tire that I would wear free of charge. Number 10 became 5 stars
08.05.2020 20:49 # 12
tigrap
[QUOTE = breakbeat] [QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

last week gone, with the discount, I bought 4 tires 550 to lassa greenways, 4 of them were gift boxes. I called Lassan, they gave me the address of the tire that I would wear free of charge. Number 10 became 5 stars
[/ QUOTE]

I haven't had time yet, I wonder if I have a petlasta free nickname
08.05.2020 20:49 # 13
breakbeat
[QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = breakbeat] [QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I haven't had time yet, I wonder if I have a petlasta free nickname
[/ QUOTE]

Call the pet and get information, Hodja. maybe you are in the city where you live
08.05.2020 20:49 # 14
x571
[QUOTE = breakbeat] [QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = tigrap] Hello everyone

2006 206 1.4 HDI
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Even last year there were no prices. Kk score or something. nobody will sell the 170 TL tire for 110 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”