Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

If the butterfly of the 206 lpg vehicle is dirty?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
If the butterfly of the 206-lpg vehicle is dirty?

Esselamunaleykum and Rahmetullah.
Dear holidays, good friends.
& nbsp; 2002 model, 206 automatic gasoline and LPG-car took 2 years.
I bought the vehicle, butterfly cleaning was not done, I do not know whether it is necessary or not.
It has been 2 years to the vehicle Atiker lpg & nbsp; I appreciated it, and I had no complaints, my master was very good master.
For three times my car started to burn strange gas. would it help? In this respect, I ask the car gas. Does the butterfly have an effect on the gas? I had a long road maintenance of the vehicle 3 months ago.
Transmission, engine oil change.Oil filter, air filter, spark plugs changed. ? Can any normal auto mechanic do it?
How much money will it cost?
Who can do this? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
sezar206
An apprentice between the ages of 11 and 12 cleaned my car's. Brother, do you have a break, I said I will buy thinner, I gave 3 liras. When he was done, I gave him ten liras and he cleaned.
The problem with mine was that the car was stopping, it was fixed by the throat butterfly :)
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
koliva
Due to the pollution of the butterfly, there is much chance of burning. But before that, could you give us some information about the authenticity of the parts you replaced in maintenance? How many oils were used?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
phoenix.1905
There are those who do the butterfly cleaning for 30TL, those who do the 50TL. However, there are masters who pass the spraying.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
Sedat Yildirim
I guess you can disassemble and clean the butterfly in a random mechanic.
I don't know how many gearbox oil is put in the car. The master who changed the oil is already the gearbox.
So can I disassemble the butterfly?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
phoenix.1905
I think you can do whatever kind of work you can do .. I even shared the picture cleaning method in our forum before .. You can do it by looking here .. I share the link ..
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = phoenix.1905] I think you can do whatever kind of work you can do .. I even shared the picture cleaning method in our forum before .. You can do it by looking here .. I share your link .. [/ QUOTE]
May Allah (Azza wa Jalla), my dear brother.
Yes, I can do this, because it is electronic in my profession,
I am willing to do this kind of thing. Thank you very much.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
Sedat Yildirim
May my friends who help you all be with your Lord. Good luck.
With greetings and prayer ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
caglarertas06
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] If the butterfly of the 206 LPG vehicle is dirty?

Esselamunaleykum ve Rahmetullah.
Happy holidays, dear friends.
& nbsp; 2002 model, my 206 auto gasoline and LPG car It's been 2 years.
I bought the car. Butterfly hasn't been cleaned, I don't know if it's necessary.
It has been 2 years. Atiker lpg & nbsp; I appreciated it, and I had no complaints, my master was very good master.
For three times my car started to burn strange gas. would it help? In this respect, I ask the car gas. Does the butterfly have an effect on the gas? I had a long road maintenance of the vehicle 3 months ago.
Transmission, engine oil change.Oil filter, air filter, spark plugs changed. ? Can any normal auto mechanic do it?
How much money will it cost?
Who can do this?
[/ QUOTE]

SA YOUR VEHICLE HOW LIKE KM LIKE I WANT NEW 206 206 AUTOMATIC 99 MODEL 1.4 XR GOT 56 KM WITH 20 TL GAS NOT MADE 1000 KM TUBE NEW ATIKER YOUR VEHICLE WHO KNOWS HURTHER
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = caglarertas06] & nbsp;

WHAT YOUR VEHICLE WAS I LIGHT KM TO THE CAR LIKE I WAS NEW 206 AUTOMATIC 99 MODEL 1.4 XR 20 TL WITH GAS GONE 56 KM DISTILLED 1000 KM SETTING TUBE NEW ATIKER YOUR VEHICLE WHO KNOW HAPPY
[/ QUOTE]
And Aleykumselamu and Rahmetullah ...
Now, in a city road with frequent traffic, stop-stop and lights,
every day I travel 15 Km on the way to and from work.
9 and 10 months, it was burning between 28-30 Kurus. I went to the country 1000 Km on the road and burned 214 TL. It burns between -40 cents, but I am a bit impatient in traffic.
If you drive calmly, that is actually, you will burn around 30 cents per km.
Good luck, Insha'Allah. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”