Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

If I want information about xenon?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
ufuk91
Friends, I love to be interested in my vehicle, but the only thing I do not know is probably the following headlights. I only know the staple called xenon as white headlight light & nbsp; "LOL"

See my ignorance. Now I like the look of them, but can I, for example, attach xenon light to my normal headlight? What are the pros and cons?

most importantly, which one fits my headlight? Or if there is a certain legitimacy limit, let me know what it is and what it is not.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
Serkan
My lens is attached to your xenon headlights without lenses, but in traffic it bothers both the incoming and outgoing in front of you, so you should either wear lenses or get lenses first, so xenon bulbs should emit very strong light, all xenon headlights without automatic headlight adjustment when it comes to legality. vehicles are considered to be defective even if they are original.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher wears your lens-free xenon headlights, but in traffic it bothers both the incoming and in front of you, you should either wear lenses or lenses on your headlights first, xenon bulbs must emit very strong light, it must be restrained with lenses, automatic headlight when it comes to legality. All vehicles with xenon headlights without adjustment are considered to be defective even if they are original. [/ QUOTE]

hiii do not use without lens. So how do you put the lens on your headlight, and is it done on the headlight? How much does it cost?

I guess these 206 angel headlights are suitable for xenon headlights, because they are lensed or something?
08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
Serkan
Never use in a lensless headlight, my teacher, your ears are ringing, the lens process is removed and applied to your own headlight lens, I do not have a clear information about the price for now, but last year a friend costed 450 TL including all inclusive, as far as I know, angel headlights do not have lenses.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
EErgul
If you wear a lens, I would like to buy new headlamps with lenses. I think the vehicle has 206. Get it angel. Angel Eye is what we call headlights; headlights with bright ring around the lens. Angel Ring white and yellow ones are the most common. & Nbsp;
Sonar Brand Angel Eye: a quality brand with white angels. and it is suitable for xenon bulbs as it is lensed.
FK Brand Angel Eye: Another quality brand with angels in orange, red color. The xenon bulb is suitable for this headlight lens.
the price of the two was about 350 TL. But I'm not sure.

When it comes to the
xenon event, the original headlights were mounted with xenon when I bought my car. (I need xenon bulb and xenon brain for this. As far as I know the task of the brain is to adapt the voltage or current to the need of the xenon bulb and not to damage the vehicle's electrical parts.) I have made a few attempts with my friend, whether it bothers the vehicles that I follow and follow. We came to the conclusion that it did not cause much discomfort, so I did not remove the xenons yet. but it probably won't go through the examination. we see in traffic, you have to use the closed car while some xenon cars come across. did not make such an effect xenos in my car. but there is also the fact that if you want to install the xenon bulb on the original, it cuts a little bit and cuts the headlight bulb slots from there. & nbsp; : D) I suggest you review the two topics I opened in the forum. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:16 # 6
furkanyakar
I use it without lens, I use it at the bottom, nobody complains about the height adjustment ... but if I increase it one step, everyone coming in is burning the selector ... headlight adjustment is important. If there is no road line on the black and wet road, the white headlight does not show much name on the road name, but it provides excellent visibility in obsolete asphalt or anywhere with road lines ... I do not have much experience in the fog because I do not think that the normal fog headlight also illuminates many roads. I can get a brand monza including 165 TL assembly. There is no price difference between H1 and H7, and the appropriate one will be installed. Buying a common brand is not as expensive as it used to be. H7 dipped beams in the original & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:16 # 7
jiyanxese
I want to have my nbsp; bi-xenon attached to my vehicle. I wonder if
08.05.2020 17:16 # 8
carantinas
4200 kelvin max 6000kvin will be beneficial for you and if you take it higher, it will not show the way if you take it higher and it will disturb you. those who give the best vision pain, if you go over 6000k, it only adds visuality to the fog.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”