Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

if I use stylish stylish sound and 10w60 oil_

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
Aziz
Friends, my engine master suggested me mobile 1 & nbsp; 10w60 oil, if you ask why, there was a sound coming from thrusters recently, it was stylish stylish and it improved when I changed oil I used mobile 1 10w40 oil. 1 month has passed, but when I started the car this morning, there was no sound, when I came to the office, it caught my attention again, we started to make a chic sound again :) I went to the master about 1 hour ago. There was absolutely no click sound when going and coming: D and "come & nbsp; mobile 1 & nbsp; let's put 10w60 oil on the board, it will be improved, this sound has no harm, other than noise". how about you it gets stuck in my head, I'm glad that it has been completely solved.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
_semihk_
can be taken care of, my dear teacher .. we only use 10w60 on the tractor .. it is a very thick oil and 10w60 does not have synthetic ones, i know this is dez advantage .. & nbsp;

this problem with a friend & nbsp ; http://shop.wurth.com.tr/motor -ic-cleansing-400ml & nbsp; we took care of this product completely .. for a long time the sound hasn't come back again
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
ahmetismet
I had that voice, I changed the thrusters, it feels like it is still going on, there is no problem with fuel in the traction. but once it got cold I put the car on sale
08.05.2020 17:35 # 4
gokha_nn
I lived it, he used to worry about 10 40 years later, after the oil was examined, Iıçlıer made full sound, he made the sound turbo b 106 106 user put it with my brother's 10 10 60, I did not say what is thinning, there is a sound, I am satisfied. br>
08.05.2020 17:35 # 5
Aziz
[QUOTE = _semihk_] can be taken care of, my dear teacher .. we only use 10w60 on the tractor .. it is a very thick oil and 10w60 does not have a synthetic die i know this is a disadvantage .. & nbsp;

this problem with a friend & nbsp; http: //shop.wurth. com.tr/motor-ic-temizleme-400ml & nbsp; we took care of it completely using this product .. the sound hasn't been coming for a long time again
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the information. I'm going to apply this product to this day, I'm very bored, and in the comment below, he says 106 gti in a friend named gokan_nn and I'm using 10w60, now if I go and clean it with the product, put 10w60?

< div> [QUOTE = gokha_nn] I would have lived it, it would have been 10 40 years later, after the oil was examined, the users were full, the sound was full. says I'm using it right now & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
Aziz 2013-05-10 16:29:51
08.05.2020 17:35 # 6
_semihk_
[QUOTE = Aziz] Thank you for the information. I am going to apply this product today, I am very bored, and in the comment below, gokan_nn has 106 gti in the friend named and I use 10w60, now if I go and clean it with the product, put 10w60?
[/ QUOTE]
< br>
the most logical one looks like this .. i think that only non-synthetic oils (of course) are exhausting the vehicle especially when the change time is near.
5w30 or maximum 10w40 I used semi-synthetic oil.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 7
Aziz
[QUOTE = _semihk_] [QUOTE = Aziz] & lt; span style = "line-height: 1.4;" & gt; Thank you for the info. I'm going to apply this product to this day, I am very bored, also in the comment below says 106 gti in gokan_nn friend and I use 10w60, now if I go and clean it with the product, put 10w60?
& lt; / span & gt;
[/ QUOTE]

looks like the most logical one looks like this .. I think that only non-synthetic oils (of course) are tiring the vehicle very much, especially when the time for change approaches.
I would use 5w30 or no more than 10w40 semi-synthetic oil
[/ QUOTE]

I changed the master in Busefer industry, we applied the oil wurdun product, then we used 10w60 mobil 1 oil no sound In the meantime, there will be a 2nd oil change in 1 month :) Aziz 2013-05-10 20:33:09
08.05.2020 17:35 # 8
elsoberano
I know that they put 10 60 on cars that burn fat because they are usually thick. Most likely it will cut the sound, but I need to investigate thoroughly, hopefully it will solve your problem.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 9
Aziz
[QUOTE = 307bursa] When I say 10w60, do not hurt, do not hurt, master, I know that the oil is very thick and not synthetic, did you investigate this work? [/ QUOTE]

On the site, there is a long use of 106 liters, and there is a great change in the sound of the vehicle. I think it stopped, when I pause :)) Now it is like I have left the job with your comment, tomorrow, the cone will be broken. It will probably cut off the sound, but I need to investigate thoroughly, hopefully it will solve your trouble. [/ QUOTE]

I hope :))
08.05.2020 17:35 # 10
Ahmet_ach
I would recommend the mobile 10 60 oil I have 106 quik 5000 km once castrol magnetic 10 40 I put + boron additive car 5000 km later oil lamp lit oil over oil thickened clotted now 10 60 mobile I put the car monster became quieter than before, if it was more serial If you are going to make a contribution, do not take it off, it just does not work in old cars, our oils are already fully synthetic
08.05.2020 17:35 # 11
Anil Ercan
Never add additives to the engine oil. Do not rely on this kind of stuff that is bored.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 12
Aziz
The tail of the calf this morning :)

[TUBE] http://youtu.be/d1ladt4qrtc [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 17:35 # 13
elsoberano
I'm glad you're done "T & nbsp; use it for a while & nbsp; if you recommend & nbsp; those who have the same & nbsp; issue may use it in the future. I have not heard from users using & nbsp; until now.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 14
maestro
I'm glad that [QUOTE = elsoberano] has resolved "T & nbsp; let's use for a while & nbsp ; if you recommend & nbsp; the ones who have the same & nbsp; problem can use it in the future. I have not heard any complaints from those who use it until now. & nbsp; & nbsp; There was a loss of oil in my car, I put 10 60 oil in the winter, the cold weather and the oil became thick, it caused problems in these cups and after a while, this stylish stylish sound appeared on my car. I am glad that the problem is over, I hope it will not repeat, but it is necessary to wait for the weather to warm up a bit, and to see the result exactly, we have to listen to the car after stopping in tight traffic & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”