Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

If I can't find a solution, the vehicle will go to Dope.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
tkn34
First of all greet everyone Peugeot Turkey Family ..
I will have an urgent question for you

I am abroad 1 month ago, 99 models 206 Diesel, I took it to my wife because it was very convenient, this vehicle, which I thought was 57.000 km or more, started to flow water 3 days ago, I took it to my friend who I know, because it is a small radiator problem.

The water I add to the car's engine flows from the bottom in the form of large drops and rusty.
The repairman called your friend today and said to the presentation. A pipe leading to the engine was broken in this pipe with the engine. Are all a pipe

So I'm going to either change the engine or give the vehicle scrapping.

There is a solution to this, or is there such a pipe that is likely to break, which is actually connected to the engine.

Thanks

Parcanin Photos:

tkn34 2018-05-29 19:17:46
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to our teacher. 99 models 2.0 HDi diesel turkey not have as many obviously got to be en that period it was not diesel. except customs. I don't think there will be such a pipe, if my teacher had a photo of the flowing place, we would have given clearer answers. There is the possibility of oil cooler - circulation pump - thermostat housing where water will flow. At worst there is a crack in the engine block.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
KILIC
Get well soon. How it was with the engine. Then take the pipe to the exhauster and boil it. I don't know if there are any exhausters in Vienna. I think show it to someone else.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
tkn34
Thank you thank you ..

Vehicle 1.8 Diesel, I could not get the pictures, I will share it when I get it from the mechanic. I will go tomorrow and look at it in detail.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
tkn34
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Get over it. How it was with the engine. Then take the pipe to the exhauster and boil it. I don't know if there are any exhausters in Vienna. I think show it to someone else. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks. No, teacher, unfortunately, no exhausters, no welders.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
tkn34
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, welcome to us, hodja. 99 models 2.0 HDi diesel turkey not have as many obviously got to be en that period it was not diesel. except customs. I don't think there will be such a pipe, if my teacher had a photo of the flowing place, we would have given clearer answers. There is the possibility of oil cooler - circulation pump - thermostat housing where water will flow. At worst there is a crack in the engine block. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you thank you ..

The vehicle is 1.8 Diesel, I could not get the pictures, I will share it when I get it from the repair shop.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
GokhaN
Take the pictures, write the last 8 digits of the vehicle's chassis number. Let's look at what happened here.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
ismailkaya
I guess the guy is shaking with the engine, but what's going on? But this radiator water pipe is coming out of the mold together with the engine bilog. Anyway, if it is rusty water, it means that the antifreeze of the radiator water that has not been maintained in this vehicle before you has been damaged, therefore mildew, etc. this may have refuted the seal. the pipes may have been rotted, or the radiator has been pierced nothing else comes to my mind.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 9
M.Ahmet059
He said maybe you will replace the radiator completely, but you misunderstood?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 10
eran
I wonder what they said was the price. Based on its price, we can guess what it is.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 11
eran
I wonder if the problem is solved?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”