Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

idling vehicle jerky?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
tilbe307
friends I have a strange situation in my car. Sometimes the engine shakes while the vehicle is idling. When the engine swings, it swings in the vehicle. For example, when stopped at the red light, the car is shaking. I am waiting for your comments thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
Guests
Make tube adjustment.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
pug61
yes, I have the same problem in lpg. I just showed some places from the gas setting, they said that the lpg ecus will be formatted & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
metin
a good lpg setting. If the roll is low, the rolent setting is set. & Nbsp;

If it still feels very much inside the vehicle, it's in the engine ears.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
trigger
If there is vibration when clutch is pressed during gear changes, there may be engine ears. The masters have already answered lpg, I agree with them.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
Cmoss06
The idle sensor may be defective, and the engine is shaking more than gasoline in the LPG system. If the engine's ear wear is excessive, it may shock. Check it and adjust the throttle. Observe butterfly cleaning.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
drakman
I think it was caused by the LPG system. What the vehicle will be satisfied is not LPG, of course & nbsp; gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
sansasyon61
If you haven't had butterfly cleaning, you have to look at it first, there is a lot of light in me. Shake it off in the week we have it.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
cemesk
Friends, when I pushed the car, especially when I pushed it very hard, stop in very heavy traffic and overheat. Is there anything that happened to you before?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
muratti
first thing you will do is take the fuel of the car to the gasoline while doing this shaking; If it does not work on gasoline, it may require cylinder adjustment, only the tube adjustment may not solve the problem, it may create a problem with the spark plug and throttle pollution that does not change for a long time. If the gasoline and cylinder do the same problem, the shortest solution is to replace the throttle. of course it is a bit expensive but you can find it at a very reasonable price on the internet. available on this site. http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206-gaz-kelebegi-1-4-benzinli-82212867/detay/
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
serkan206
I have the same problem with me guys, today I have changed all the filters and oil, cleaned it in the butterfly, the gas setting is okay, the timing and spark plugs are new & nbsp; & nbsp; only engine ears are left. I think he probably does it from him, and it's also noticeably in the vehicle. be informed ...
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
ttaylanaa
[QUOTE = cemesk] Friends, when I pushed the car, especially when I pushed it very hard, when I stopped at very heavy traffic, when I stopped at the red light, the light shaking occurred in the car. Is there anything important that happened to you before? [/ QUOTE]
Me too, this happens sometimes, sometimes it does not. In the morning, my voice works a little and the long way I use it calmly disappears. It is as if increasing when I get up and stop in the city. As the bidet is doing this more when my vehicle is in gasoline ... I am fully observing the situation right now. I replaced the spark plugs, the coil had new butterfly clean ears, I had a solid & nbsp; gas setting, but as some friends say, I suspect the gas setting. They say I wear it very much but I will solve it too .. Before adjusting the gas, the tremor was more severe, now it is reduced but it is not over.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 13
redne84
Hello Friends,

I have been dealing with this problem for 4 months, I have not been able to get help on any site, even on my own form site. My car is citroen c4, you know, citroen peugeot is the same vehicles. landirenzo lpg installed.First of all it was a problem especially in idle extreme flickering malfunction lamps classic lpg problems :) throat throttle changed 60 thousand and oil maintenance was done at least 30 times fine lpg adjustment was made then they changed lpg brain and injector then it has improved a lot now especially I caught my attention for the last 1 month, while you wait at idle light, when you put your arm on the door, you feel a slight jerk and a slight wheezing sound inside the car. When you are near the exhaust when you are outside the car, there is a slight wheezing sound from there. I went to the service or even went to the service in another city, they said that there is no adjustment in these vehicles, they said that the car will make it automatic, they said it was normal in the jerk and the sound. I don't know either I did not pay much attention at first or there is a problem. Arad is weakened in my battery and there are 2 amps in the car. I know I wrote a lot, but I really couldn't find an answer on this topic, neither from the services nor the form sites. Last resort I saw your comments and I saw the same problems with me. Please ask your urgent help. about this topic.Thank you all in advance ...
08.05.2020 16:48 # 14
exelans01
This incident just happened to me ... from the days of today, 06.12.2015
I did all of these things, but I couldn't find any kind of care. They entered and asked for a master, they showed the man, he looked at the exact sibob setting, and he went out as he said yesterday, I made the car yesterday today. div>
Musa master number 1 in the small industrial site in Kahramanmaraş & nbsp;
But if you are not close to maraş as I said, ask your master to do VALVE SETTING ...

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”