Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idling trembling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:22 # 1
hakao
I have shaking at idle for 2 days in my vehicle. And it stops after a little wait. There is no problem when going normal. There is no problem while waiting in the red light. It does it only at first start when the engine is cold, then not again. I usually buy fuel from the same place. 2 months ago oil oil filter air filter changed. The master did not change the fuel filter, could the master have anything to do with it?
08.05.2020 19:22 # 2
sonerkyl
hakan hocam lpg temperature sensor may be faulty. have the throttle cleared in idle. sonerkyl 2015-07-15 10:31:04
08.05.2020 19:22 # 3
hakao
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hakan teacher lpg temperature sensor may be faulty. have the throttle cleared in idle. [/ QUOTE]

If I can not go today, if I get permission for the industry tomorrow, I will go now. I get an idea from here, or the industry does not work very well when they match. Thanks again for the information.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 4
sonerkyl
You are welcome, teacher, change the fuel filter, it may be obvious.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 5
sezar206
My teacher is at 90 percent throttle ripple and stop. You would clean it beautifully. However, if the idling fluctuates in gasoline and does not fluctuate in lpg, it may be in the gas pump. Try changing a filter first.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 6
hakao
I took the opportunity and now one of the gasoline injectors said that it was dirty. Würth gasoline recommended performance optimizer. He said to go for a fuel 200 200 km. "Maybe it will clear," he said. If it is not cleaned, we will disassemble the injector and if it does not clean, we will find it and go out.

https://shop.wurth.com.tr/benzin-enjektor-tem-300ml They have recommended this before, I have been using it before. I bought it, but I haven't dumped it yet.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hakao] I took the opportunity and now one of the gasoline injectors said contaminated clogged. Würth gasoline recommended performance optimizer. He said to go for a fuel 200 200 km. "Maybe it will clear," he said. If it is not cleaned, we will disassemble the injector and if it does not clean, we will find it and go out.

https://shop.wurth.com.tr/benzin-enjektor-tem-300ml They have recommended this before, I have been using it before. I bought it, but I haven't dumped it yet.
[/ QUOTE]

I used it, I did not see such a noticeable effect, but I have to try the Germans did not waste.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”