Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idling problem flickering (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
GiTaRRa
my friends tool had flickering and idling fluctuation:
throat butterfly cleared:
< font color = "# 0000ff"> step-by-step idle circuit changed:
oxygen sensor settings were made but did not improve:
LPG setting was made, the room did not work:
gas response changed event was resolved radically. Get the info:
I had 51 complete pipes on the top of the vehicle both relaxed and made a difference in traction, I hope this information will benefit a friend ...
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
djchaos
the problem is solved in this beautiful vehicle so clean throat butterfly cleaning very useful thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
kuantum
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] my friends tool had flickering and idling fluctuation:
throat butterfly cleared:
step-by-step idle circuit changed:
oxygen sensor settings were made but did not improve: < / font>
LPG was set, the room did not work:
gas response changed event Let the information of the friends who have a problem resolved radically:
I put on 51 pipes in total, the vehicle both relaxed and made a difference in traction, I hope this information will benefit a friend. .
[/ QUOTE]

I don't understand, did the gas response improve after changing? what does that mean?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
GiTaRRa
gas response has improved after changing & nbsp; yes ... it can also be called potential:
when I hit the gas, the speed was rising, I was shifting, I am shifting gear speed 4.000 If I changed the gear in a thousand, it would remain at the cycle & nbsp; 11 12 sec sometimes it was like that the gas was stuck. The changed speed immediately falls to 1,000 thousand, it does not remain stuck anymore. And it does not vibrate where it stops. There is something simple from plastic. but 260.00 tl & nbsp; what an expensive thing ..:
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
erdem
I HAVE 2000 MODEL & nbsp; 206 1.4 XR AUTOMOTIC SHIFT THE VEHICLE SPEED INDICATOR IS SOMEALLY OPERATING BASE DOES NOT WORK TITREME BASE STOP BASE AND EXHAUST FROM THE EXHAUST < /smileys/smiley19.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Cry "title =" Cry "/>
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
EmSul
Let's see what this problem of stopping and stopping in me will be solved. Everybody has a problem with a different piece and it is solved with something different.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
aspirinxlarge
This is very little happening in my car when you idle, it trembles very slightly. & Nbsp; I think I have to adjust the gas butterfly island lpg. & Nbsp; By the way, I replaced the exhaust `um with the original, there is currently no gram sound. & Nbsp; After this change, do I need to adjust the gas, I did not do it for about 3 months, after the first fit, after 1000 km, the master said, the values were very good when I went 2 months passed, but after this event, & nbsp; & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”