Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
mucahidyasar34
<= "applicati o n / x-relevantknowledge" id = "pluginBm" = "true"> Friends 2002 106 I have quicksilver. & nbsp; function findLinks () {var anchorNodes = document.getElementsByTagName (`a`); var leng = anchorNodes.length; var plugin = document.getElementById (`pluginBm`); for (var ix = 0; ix 0) {for (var ix = 0; ix inner city 25 extra penny 22 kury atiker lpg do you think it is normal in my vehicle ? & nbsp;

On one hand, the car trembles wherever it stops, the tachometer is constantly playing in both gas and gas. I removed and cleaned all of them. I had no complaints on the first day I cleared, but on the second day, it continued to tremble. I bought the vehicle for 11 billion and came to 17 billion. Get it done, I don't want to pour gas and finally burn it.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
brutal
[QUOTE = mucahidyasar34] <= "application / x-relevantknowledge" id = "pluginBm" = "true"> Friends 2002 I have 106 quicksilvers. function findLinks () {var anchorNodes = document.getElementsByTagName (`a`); var leng = anchorNodes.length; var plugin = document.getElementById (`pluginBm`); for (var ix = 0; ix0) {for (var ix = 0; ixşehir inside 25 extraterrestrial 22 cents yakiko atiker lpg, do you think it is normal in my vehicle? I removed all the things, etc. I cleaned all of them. I am a companion of the same problem and there is no service that I have not traveled. We tried every way in Istanbul. Unfortunately, I changed the potentiometer with the idle valve to the original one. I went and went to a Turk service mde 106 quixilver, they overcome that this event is chronical and they do not get hurt.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
mucahidyasar34
I guess you are right, I do not wear brothers anymore. My pressure pad has arrived, the steering gear is faulty, the steering pump is faulty. What do I do? I'm surprised, I will ride it, or sell it without looking at 3-5. Even after he made these faults, even if he was sure that there would be no breakdown, he wouldn't even be a mystery.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”