Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

idling play

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
ertanakar
Friends have a slight flickering in my 2005 model 206 LPG vehicle, while I wait at the lights with my vehicle, my eyes get idle and the small movements of idling are caught in my mind ... I couldn't understand whether it is electrical or engine related. There is the same little play without touching anything. 3 months ago, the vehicle was idle with no stopping.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
furkanyakar
Air flow meter will change in English as idle and idle engine in industrial language. There is no engine in it, but it's a separate matter: D

you can get the original for 180 TL. definitely use the original or it doesn't make sense to change it again it will vibrate again.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
Sercan Mungan
I am having the same problem as well. I cleaned the throat throttle, but it still trembles, albeit very mildly.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
ertanakar
They told me to clean the throat butterfly, but what Furkan Yakar says is also very logical.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
Ali1905
[QUOTE = furkanyakar] Air flow meter will change in English, idle is the idle engine in the industrial language. There is no engine in it, but it's a separate matter: D

you can get the original for 180 TL. definitely use the original or it doesn't make sense to change it again it will vibrate again.
[/ QUOTE]

my teacher air flow meter and idling engine are different things,

The air flow meter is the MAP sensor they call, its English is called Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor

Idle engine is actually idling control valve, it regulates idling with the rate of air entering by closing and turning off, passes as Idle speed control valve, Idle essentially means idling .

The problem with the friend is probably due to the contamination of the throat butterfly
Ali1905 2014-08-06 19:10:53
08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
ertanakar
Finally, I will start by cleaning my throat butterfly with lining spray ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”