Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idling Gas at Idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
rolandgarros
friends, my vehicle was idling gas at idle today I left it to the mechanic as of the morning, the parts of the vehicle such as throat butterfly, idling engine were cleaned (dirty, according to the master's say), then the lpg connections were repositioned (hose etc. not to be affected by heat), I also changed the lpg filter today . my car's oil water other filters etc had changed last month. However, I received the car today, it seemed like there was no problem. When I approached the house, the car started to gas itself and started driving me crazy. I really don't know what to do? It bothers me very much, should the throat butterfly change or does the idle engine do? My vehicle has 8 valves, 1.6 engine 16 valve throat butterfly available on the internet. I am waiting for your suggestions, thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
Guests

Maybe it has nothing to do with, but when I first bought my car, I had such a problem. I'm comfortable now.

Note: Old spark plugs really suck.

hLL 206 2013-06-05 23:09:14
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
rolandgarros
I didn't change the spark plugs. Confused
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] I haven't changed spark plugs Confused

[/ QUOTE]

As I said, I don't know much about this subject. It may or may not be related to spark plugs, but my problem is solved with spark plugs. Wink

08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
rolandgarros
construction is mine too Confused
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
Aziz
my friend does 2 - 3 minutes once a week after me, then there is no more, although I have done butterfly cleaning, spark plug replacement, periodic maintenance, it is very rare but occasionally it is 1-2 minutes a week so it does self-gas, it makes sense. I bought a cvp, when you switched to ac mode air conditioning in the car, you know, the idling changes! It may be related to this, and since my car has digital air conditioning, sometimes the air conditioner starts on its own when I first start the car :)
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = Aziz] my friend does 2 to 3 minutes once a week to me, then there is no more, but butterfly cleaning, spark plug replacement, although I have done the periodic maintenance, it is very rare but occasionally it is 1-2 minutes a week, so it does self-gas. I bought a very sensible cvp, incident, the idle changes when the car changes to ac mode air conditioner! It may be related to this, and since my car has digital air conditioning, sometimes the air conditioner starts on its own when I first start the car:) [/ QUOTE]

I do the same thing too, even today I started the idle rises and descends on its own. Smile It made sense to me if we cancel the air conditioner?
08.05.2020 17:40 # 8
Aziz
to cancel the air conditioner? In this heat: D pale sunroof munroof story is happening, the air conditioner can: D: D
08.05.2020 17:40 # 9
rolandgarros
when the car starts to give gas while idle, I feel depressed. Smile Also, does this economic system work as a heater when we switch to eco mode in digital air conditioners?
08.05.2020 17:40 # 10
mahmutbasaran
The same problem with my friends is that when I pull the plug of the throttle existing in me and use it for a little bit, he said that he was a master but he did not do it at the moment.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 11
rolandgarros
whichever plug you open a bit, I would be happy?
08.05.2020 17:40 # 12
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] whichever plug you open a bit, I would appreciate it?
[/ QUOTE] remains on the back of the throttle, the hood does not hurt when it opens, but the right wiper is fixed under the arm start, it stays in the fixed rolanto, so it does not play
08.05.2020 17:40 # 13
ByHack
Is the throttle's sensor or something that you said!
08.05.2020 17:40 # 14
rolandgarros
I hope it is very interesting Smile I ordered a new spark plug, and I will replace the spark plugs.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 15
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = byhacker]
Is the throttle's sensor or something that you said! [/ QUOTE] just as I thought it was the sensor of a throttle valve When I shoot it, there is a correction but I do not know if it is harmful for the car ...
08.05.2020 17:40 # 16
rolandgarros
If this sensor changes, our problem will not go away. Smile
08.05.2020 17:40 # 17
Aziz
We talked yesterday with your mahon, it made sense to me, try to cancel first, if it is recovering, the sensor is sold only, I think you can get it if it is in a friend named magicperformance.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 18
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] If this sensor changes, our problem will not be improved. Smile [/ QUOTE] I have seen this thread in the forum, I think there are some friends who have experienced this problem, I know that even those who clean the throttle can even find their own cleaners. If you do some research, you can find it.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 19
rolandgarros
I just cleaned the idle engine, throat butterfly or something, but in vain Smile
08.05.2020 17:40 # 20
Aziz
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] I just cleaned the idle engine, throat butterfly or something, but in vain Smile [/ QUOTE]

Try the sensor, I wonder if this house is connected to the air conditioner?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”