Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

idling failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 13:56 # 1
Guests
I had an idle problem in my 1998 model 106 gti car. While the car was idle, the tachometer was constantly playing. Sometimes it went up to 2000 and sometimes it stopped the car for its dust. For example, when I press the clutch to change gears while driving at 3000 rpm, the speed is up to 3500-4000. When I went to Ankara, I took the Peugeot authorized service ......... in Ümitköy and the idling sensor changed for 163 ytl (including labor). Now it's like clockwork. This failure was one of the most common problems, it took about 10 minutes to disassemble and install it.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 2
Guests
Do you have a grade camshaft bro?
08.05.2020 13:56 # 3
sinan-s
Get well soon ... This is a problem in the 106s ...
08.05.2020 13:56 # 4
Guests
no. You only have a short guess 13-59. bi air filter and exhaust like everyone else. Could it be related to the idling cycle with the eccentric?
08.05.2020 13:56 # 5
Guests

The same breakdown that had happened in us. It had passed with the same treatment.

08.05.2020 13:56 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = str's] No. You only have a short guess 13-59. bi air filter and exhaust like everyone else. Could it be related to the idling cycle with the camshaft? [/ QUOTE]

Ooo, just how you change the camshaft and do not use the timing gear or adjust the pulley settings, it directly disrupts the idling and even affects the valve springs and valves over time.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 7
Guests
The piece I mentioned is marked with the number 2

though scheme TU5JP's scheme do you know your engine code if you know the engine code i will try to help you more
08.05.2020 13:56 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] is marked by the number 2 in the part I am talking about

though scheme TU5JP's scheme do you know your engine code if you know the engine code i will try to help you more [/ QUOTE] Master tells the right rolantine plays more or less constantly, it feels like the car is breathing.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 9
Guests
NFX (TU5J4) is the engine code that comes out in the link you provided. so where do you control it? Generally, these pictures are in the services or the ones selling spare parts.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 10
Guests
Thanks for the picture sharing.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 11
Guests
I started having the same problem today: Q: Q: S I would like to come tomorrow, but if we can, I will come back in the morning.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 12
Guests
Pejo 106 206 306 series is the most chronic disease I know. Loosening of the spare wheel screw in each week. Every week ...
08.05.2020 13:56 # 13
Guests
yes I tighten the spare wheel every 3 days :)
08.05.2020 13:56 # 14
Guests
Peugeot is a quality car, it does not fail easily, it has only one car that stains the name of the peugeott unless you want it.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 15
Guests
The chronic malfunction of the 407s is the sound coming from the flywheel and tearing of the turbo hose. If you have no other problems, the French mercury is a vehicle worth buying.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 16
Guests
I am having the same problem since the first day I bought it. I take it to the familiar masters in izmit and adapazar. The guys have nothing, my cousin, and they send me back. I mentioned two or three headings below, my idling problem. Air pump changed, they said there was a crack in the exhaust, it was repaired. When I say the biker, the carburetor, a lot of masters controlled none of them could solve the problem.
No problem is that when I take the car to the industry, there is no idling problem, it never stops or the speed does not increase. I left the car to the industry master for 2 days, so let's try and see the problem. The man has gone close to 500km but has never had trouble. So I started to think that they don't believe me. They even said, "Is it a user error?" They said among themselves:> It slows down, shifts from second gear to first, it is in the lights and rough turns, mostly when you start the car. It started to be a very seedy situation, my eyes are constantly in a state. panicked whether he is going down or down.
Now, I can easily go and say, "Idle sensor", right? Because the problem I am experiencing here is almost the same.

08.05.2020 13:56 # 17
Guests
friends, I would like to express my pleasure that my idling problem has been solved. I briefly described my problem in the above message.
* After my first stay in Izmit industry, it was connected to a computer, no problems were found. the carburetor had removed the "ignition coil-coil pack" and cleaned it beautifully. He was sure that the problem was caused by it, a few more days, the car said to be singularly and then it will be fixed.
But when the same problem persisted for two weeks, we took it back to the industry.
* This time, the biker master checked everything. spark plug wires have changed, tiny crack in the exhaust has been repaired, the air pump has been replaced, the filters have been checked.
They tried 150-200 km on the road, they delivered my car saying that there was no problem.
But just two days later, I started to stay on the road again.

* Last time we delivered it to a master we knew in Izmit last week. We explained the situation well. We also talked to one of the peugeot service. They both gave the same answer. "Idle engine should be adjusted". The engine would react if this adjustment was not made every time that coil was cleaned. I am saying that it was again. I am the liar of the master heheh.
I have been working without problems for a week. I hope it doesn't happen again.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 18
sinan-s
I had the same problem ... It changed when I changed the part ...
08.05.2020 13:56 # 19
gokan
If the vehicle is unadjusted, this problem will be encountered very much, man, the rotation sensor is broken. Please do not wash your engines.
08.05.2020 13:56 # 20
kerten
[QUOTE = cronicruel] I am having the same problem since the first day I bought it. I take it to the familiar masters in izmit and adapazar. The guys have nothing, my cousin, and they send me back. I mentioned two or three headings below, my idling problem. Air pump changed, they said there was a crack in the exhaust, it was repaired. When I say the biker, the carburetor, a lot of masters controlled none of them could solve the problem.
No problem is that when I take the car to the industry, there is no idling problem, it never stops or the speed does not increase. I left the car to the industry master for 2 days, so let's try and see the problem. The man has gone close to 500km but has never had trouble. So I started to think that they don't believe me. They even said, "Is it a user error?" They said among themselves:> It slows down, shifts from second gear to first, it is in the lights and rough turns, mostly when you start the car. It started to be a very seedy situation, my eyes are constantly in a state. panicked whether he is going down or down.
Now, I can easily go and say, "Idle sensor", right? Because the problem I am experiencing here is almost the same.

[/ QUOTE]

I know that it is normal to play idling anyway since the steering pump is operating at higher pressure in hard bends, even in hard bends, the car may fall out of the air as if it were hungry.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”