Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idling engine problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
Gemlik16
Hello there,
My car 2008 206 sedan comfort. I have the problem of stopping when I start without gas at the first start and sometimes sudden stops in traffic. Idling engine was said to change. However, I was told that the idler engine was not the only one I looked at the part with the sase no and it was sold with a complete throttle. It was ridiculous to me. Idle engine is not the only issue. If you have any information, I would like your help.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The teacher is sold in the throttle since the waste is electronic in new vehicles. Does the vehicle have LPG? if gasoline has this problem check the air filter and pipes. I recommend having the throttle adaptation.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
Gemlik16
First of all I liked it. Thanks for your interest. There is BRC lpg in the car. there is no imbalance in idling. If you start it without gas at the first start, it stops. Also it is occasionally in traffic. It has been 2 months since the vehicle was. The front team was .axs, belts. My expense exceeded my budget. I checked the pipes. The air filter was not checked. The LPG grandfather has the same problem in me. A master told me that it would be solved by the throttle cleaning and servo adjustment. I think you should listen to this master. Idle engine will change, I did not take it to the master again. The price is only 1500 TL per piece.
Thanks.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. Unfortunately, there are not many people who care about their vehicles like us, and the neglected vehicles correspond to us. When I say let me make it over here, it can cost me a lot. First of all, I would like to use the throttle cleaning and adaptation tool at 250-300 km gasoline and make a nice LPG adjustment, hod. In addition, if they do not set the lpg standard as such, they will probably improve the road setting.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
ismailkaya
Is this problem not related to throat butterfly? Does your vehicle have an engine version of 1.4 16v 88 hp? If you have this engine version, you will definitely encounter the problem of idling and stopping, if you have a software update, maybe you will get rid of stopping gasoline and lpg, but there is no definitive solution to the idle fluctuation, just for the solution, for example, to stay away from situations that will affect the electrical voltage of the engine when stopping or stopping in the red light. such as or not opening the air conditioner etc. etc. I personally try to solve this problem with something cheap simple
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
Gemlik16
greetings. Vehicle 1.4 8v 55hp. Idling fluctuation is manageable unless it is very absurd. But stopping will make people even crash. The vehicle has a very silent maşallah, so close to stopping, my eyes are always on the screen, not on the road. In case he's going to stop. In addition, to fall into a novice position. Before that there was fiat brava. Since I could not solve the same problem, I cooled down the car and sold it. This is unfortunate that I fell to the same position again. Although I just bought the vehicle, my enthusiasm was broken. I'm not coming. Very annoying brother.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
ismailkaya
I do not know if the problem is solved, there is a baykar pejo on yalavo road. BRC has an LPG installation service next to it. I say make it
08.05.2020 21:13 # 8
Gemlik16
Thank you brother. Firstly, I will have the throttle cleaning, the tuning tuning gas adaptation. If there is no improvement, Baykar also gets a software update and is idle in the parts of the lpg system that are absurd. We will fix them and have them look at the lpg software. We have no power, let's take zero and enjoy ourselves for at least 5 years. Uğraşıcaz somehow
08.05.2020 21:13 # 9
Gemlik16
greetings. I wanted to get ravdevu from the Baykar authorized service on the subject. However, gentlemen did not accept vehicles with LPG. I called the principle. I hope I will take it there on Saturday and have the update done. Then I will switch to the lpg you specified. I hope we will solve this work 😌
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”