Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
sezar206
Friends, I had the problem of picking up on my car He stops when he takes his foot off the gas in the morning or when the engine is cool. Starter does not take off immediately, works on light gas. When he passes to LPG, he stops immediately, he works on gasoline, but the relay runs down constantly. When the engine warms up, the idling does not stop, it still runs wavy, but the problem is reduced a little more.
Yesterday I cleaned the throat butterfly and the idle engine, because the engine was hot, the problem seemed to have resolved, but it did the same again this morning. Should I replace the idler motor or something or wait until the gas in the tank runs out?
My car, which I parked without any problems in the evening, did this when I started the morning: ((
08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
byx
Hello, Have you had your car connected to the device? Probably gas butterfly potentiometer may be malfunctioning. To test the idle motor, open the contact with the plug inserted; Press the starter. If you try a few times, it becomes clear. You can get a clearer result by bagging info.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
_ali_
Oxygen sensor malfunction.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”