Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
kayaca
First of all, have a blessed holiday.

I have 206 vehicles known to be the scourge of printing :)

vehicle fluctuates at idle
sometimes the hill is stopping up or down while standing up, it can't stop the idle, or you go with 3, you throw it on the floor, you say you shake it on the floor, it decreases the tachometer and collects it later.

I always tighten the clamp of the pipe of this throat butterfly, which enters the air filter from the air filter. Or is there a problem in the idle valve, is this lens or throat butterfly need cleaning?

If I clean the throat butterfly myself in 206, do you know how the adaptation setting works?

When I came home from work, I noticed the presentation of the car when the fan turns on, it feels like it cannot afford electricity. If the car is hot, its states and movements are changing. Why does it do this? I changed the charging dynamo or spark plugs or something, I did not have a problem. What else can come out?
rock on 2018-06-18 18:24:45
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
sivasli
my teacher has the same problem, I have one on one 206gti when the engine is cold, there is no problem but the fan is fluctuating in the gas. meaning there is a low performance 2000 engine not 1.6 like no power style
08.05.2020 20:55 # 3
sonerkyl
general problems of such problems

First-coil
2-plug
3-throttle (excessive contamination or deterioration)
4-catalyst
6-oxygen sensor
7-map sensor
8-crank speed sensor
9-engine ecu
10-engine compartment fuse box
11-in-car fuse box
Oxidation and short circuit in 12-cables
13-Failure to connect the electronic or electrical systems installed on the vehicle incorrectly or straight
14-washing the engine unconsciously

These problems can be caused by one or a few of these things. Especially in LPG vehicles, the reason for this problem is incorrect assembly - LPS map and heat sensor - LPG filters (2 units) 1 each 10000 km and the other 40000 km not disassembled - LPG gas breakers - LPG regulator (brain) -lpg injectors such as lpg ecu and lpg electric installation, such as short circuit formation, passing the installation line through wrong places. The list goes on and you find a good master who understands peugeot from friends. First of all my advice is to make the car run straight on gasoline so that the lpg grandfather does not have any problems, of course, with a good adjustment.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 4
sivasli
Unfortunately, the question is that there are no masters who really understand this, or they do not spend a lot of time in money. But I do not know if it should be so normal after the spark plugs have changed so much in the performance or something, but the performance is not good at all.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 5
RP393
206 1.6 it happened to me after sleeping for a while. It was improved by cleaning the idling valve with lining spray. Even though it is a butterfly, it plays constantly. When it is wasted during the gear shifting at the idle valve, it goes down and back. Try cleaning first. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 6
sivasli
My teacher is not a little different gear night in me. When you go to the lights, it does not stop, the cycle is going to come and go, but it only stops when the fan is running. When the fan runs in gasoline, it does not stop, but it fluctuates excessively, so it cannot adjust its power.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 7
littlenikksay
When I first started it on my vehicle, there was a fluctuation of the idle, the vehicle would be like a stop.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 8
kayaca
where is the idle valve of this vehicle? 90% of me is due to him because I noticed the presentation when the vehicle stops, it seems like it is lowering the idle when the windows open, it seems like the electricity is not enough. If I say, I have no problem, I think the battery will be irrelevant if I say the battery is generating electricity, but I think this happens when the electricity is not able to produce power or is missing.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 9
RP393
[QUOTE = rock] where is the idle valve of this vehicle? 90% of me is due to him because I noticed the presentation when the vehicle stops, it seems like it is lowering the idle when the windows open, it seems like the electricity is not enough. If I say, I have no problem, I think the battery will be irrelevant.

When the fan turns on, the window turns on or the steering turns, the idle increases from the alternator and the idling increases a bit, this is normal. But it has to increase without feeling much. If there are situations such as swinging stop, the idling valve is dirty. It reacts late or stops as soon as it reacts. As I said, try cleaning. Even when starting, clean the throat butterfly. Remove the throat throttle inlet, start the vehicle, spray the lining from inside the butterfly, at the same time, give the throttle by turning the gas on and off.

The idle valve is also looking back over the intake manifold. There are 2 torque bolts, easy to remove. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 10
kayaca
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = to rock] where is the idle valve of this vehicle? 90% of me is due to him because I noticed the presentation when the vehicle stops, it seems like it is lowering the idle when the windows open, it seems like the electricity is not enough. If I say, I have no problem, I think the battery will be irrelevant.

When the fan turns on, the window turns on or the steering turns, the idle increases from the alternator and the idling increases a bit, this is normal. But it has to increase without feeling much. If there are situations such as swinging stop, the idling valve is dirty. It reacts late or stops as soon as it reacts. As I said, try cleaning. Even when starting, clean the throat butterfly. Remove the throat throttle inlet, start the vehicle, spray the lining from inside the butterfly, at the same time, give the throttle by turning the gas on and off.

The idle valve is also looking back over the intake manifold. There are 2 torque bolts, easy to remove. Good luck with.
[/ QUOTE]

Will I have to reconnect this material to the device when I remove or clean it? I think if my catalyst is empty for the activator or something, because of this, may I not be able to adjust it due to too much gas coming out?
08.05.2020 20:55 # 11
RP393
[QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = rock] where is the idle valve of this vehicle? 90% of me is due to him because I noticed the presentation when the vehicle stops, it seems like it is lowering the idle when the windows open, it seems like the electricity is not enough. If I say, I have no problem, I think the battery will be irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE]

Will I have to reconnect this material to the device when I remove or clean it? I think if my catalyst is empty for the activator or something, because of this, may I not be able to adjust it due to too much gas coming out?
[/ QUOTE]

No, only if the throat butterfly is removed and installed, the computer also needs calibration. The catalyst does not have any harm in me, either. The idle engine, ie the movable part of the idle engine, may recover if it is cleaned. If it does not, the electronic part may be defective. In this case, it is replaced with a new one. Get absolutely original.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 12
kayaca
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = rock] where is the idle valve of this vehicle? 90% of me is due to him because I noticed the presentation when the vehicle stops, it seems like it is lowering the idle when the windows open, it seems like the electricity is not enough. If I say, I have no problem, I think the battery will be irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

No, only if the throat butterfly is removed and installed, the computer also needs calibration. The catalyst does not have any harm in me, either. The idle engine, ie the movable part of the idle engine, may recover if it is cleaned. If it does not, the electronic part may be defective. In this case, it is replaced with a new one. Get absolutely original.
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, my teacher, they have to be cold for this throat butterfly, do they say anything? I will say that if the fault is the water, as I said, I can not replace it alright, but if it is not, I will have spent the bos on the waste.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 13
sivasli
the idle map sensor has changed, it has been cleaned in the butterfly, but no change. Someone's brand was bosh and the other was martelli maregni. I do not know if it is broken when I bought it, power is insufficient.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 14
RP393
[QUOTE = with sash] I have the idle map sensor changed, it was cleaned in the butterfly but no change. Someone's brand was bosh and the other was martelli maregni. I do not know if it is broken when I bought it, power is insufficient.

It seemed to me that it was getting air somewhere in your vehicle. Check this first. Then bring the petrol injection time and the LPG injection times as close as possible. A good LPG service takes care of it.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 15
sivasli
Previously it was getting air, did the cubic seal changed? After that, the motor vibration or something went on until the fan started, it is very good but when the fan is activated, it does not stop at idle, it definitely stops. The LPG service says that it should work properly on gasoline, it is not necessary, it does not stop at gasoline, but the cycle fluctuates constantly and barely saves without stopping. I wonder if there is a fire soe if I have iridium spark plugs for lpg or something.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 16
Huseyin duman81
I had the same problem, there is overheating on the engine. We changed it, the event was solved. 50 TL of workmanship

08.05.2020 20:55 # 17
sivasli
Thank you, my teacher, thank you, thank you.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 18
kayaca
I called my electrician, I said, I said the steering wheel turns the fan idle, I said it is normal. He said that he said the engine of idling, I said that there is a little idling fluctuation.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 19
RP393
[QUOTE = to rock] I called my electrician, I just said, when the wheel turns, the fan turns on, the idle of the car is falling, I said it is normal, but I said, I can not pick up to stop, he said he will do it from the idle engine, he said, I will handle it, I said, he said he did not have a heat surge or something, he said he did not have a throat throttle. He said that he could not collect the vehicle directly, he said the engine of idling, I said there was a little fluctuation of idle, he said so much :) [/ QUOTE]

When removing the idler engine, do not forget to insert your finger with a cloth and clean it. I hope the problem is solved.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 20
sivasli
I don't understand how it is normal, the fan stops, does the car stop?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”