Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
Aykutemre92
my friends car 2006 model 1.4 75hp 206 vehicle since I bought antifreeze and antifreeze was changed and I made 10 thousand maintenance after 500 km after cholarifer honeycomb exploded, changed it, then the car remains at idle for 5 minutes, the temperature comes to an end, it comes up to the red line, the masters come up until the car comes to the line Could it be air or can it be? If the honeycomb is changing, I add water for 2 days. Why can I think that I have a 90% circulation pump, 5% air, 5% gasket. Can there be anything else ???
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
talip206
It is necessary to know some things to detect the problem.

1. You have to check if the fan is turning on. If it does, how many degrees does it open.
2. Does the thermostat open on time? Did you try to remove the thermostat and insert the thermostat socket empty?
3. If there is a heater core that has been used with water for a long time and bursts when adding antifreeze, it is likely that the radiator has been miserable inside. Have you checked whether the radiator is clogged or not?
4. There is a high probability of making air, but I have thrown this possibility back because you said you were going to the master. Nevertheless, bleed / bleed both from the central air intake and from the air inlet on the thermostat billet.
5. There may be recirculation, but in general circulation problems are seen as the temperature rises as you take over. Of course, I cannot say that, but in terms of cost, other possibilities must be tried first.
6. The gasket may be worn but will necessarily indicate. Such as water mixing with oil, oil mixing with water, throwing white smoke. So this is unlikely
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
Aykutemre92
1. Fan turns on. I think about 95-100 does not overheat because there is an air inlet when the car is going, as it is known that the weather is cold. I haven't been minded yet. I don't know if the radio is blocked. Heater comb exploded 1 month later, I will take it out and try and then drain the radio water. If there is no excessive residue in the water, there is no other option than the recirculation engine for me.
I don't know what it takes to change anymore. The recirculation engine should be between 200-100. I hope my job will be both quick and cost-effective.
There is nothing else that comes to my mind
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
Aykutemre92
Problem solved. It turned out to be due to overheating and thermostat failure + endless air in the radio. You entrust your car to the masters you know once again.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Aykutemre92] Problem Solved. It turned out to be due to overheating and thermostat failure + endless air in the radio. Entrust your car to the masters you know once again I understood it .. [/ QUOTE]
I have written that, in the past, the simplest method in these cases is to observe the fan and remove the thermostat completely. If the problem continues, proceed to other stages. Unfortunately, most masters do not know the location of the peugeot's air. They just take the honeycombs out of there.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
Aykutemre92
The air was taken 3 times, thermostat and temperature sensor changed as a team. I don't know if it makes air again. I started the vehicle at idle for 30 minutes. After it was done, the temperature remained constant around 90. I will check it on weekdays as if it is smooth now.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. unfortunately, not every master understands our tools, unfortunately.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Aykutemre92] Problem Solved. It turned out to be due to overheating and thermostat failure + endless air in the radio. Entrust your car to the masters you know once again I understood it .. [/ QUOTE]
I have written that, in the past, the simplest method in these cases is to observe the fan and remove the thermostat completely. If the problem continues, proceed to other stages. Unfortunately, most masters do not know the location of the peugeot's air. They just take the honeycombs out of there.
[/ QUOTE] aspiring teacher, I have an air problem in the peg, by removing the sibob cover in the peg, do you have a different suggestion?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Aykutemre92] Problem Solved. It turned out to be due to overheating and thermostat failure + endless air in the radio. Entrust your car to the masters you know once again I understood it .. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] My dear teacher, I have an air problem with me.
Can be taken with the lid closed. Enlarge the expansion vessel to the brim. Another bleeding place is located above the thermostat slab. (Follow the upper pipe of the radiator close to the area where it meets the engine) You can loosen and bleed with the Allen key.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 10
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Aykutemre92] Problem Solved. It turned out to be due to overheating and thermostat failure + endless air in the radio. Entrust your car to the masters you know once again I understood it .. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] My dear teacher, I have an air problem with me.
Can be taken with the lid closed. Enlarge the expansion vessel to the brim. Another bleeding place is located above the thermostat slab. (Follow the upper pipe of the radiator close to the area where it meets the engine) You can loosen and bleed with the Allen key.
[/ QUOTE] I did not pay any attention.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”