Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
selammedikal3434
My friends have 2000 quik, my car is from LPG.

While standing in red lights, my car stops when the speed is falling. Should I take the magnetti or bosch? Prices are the same as 3-5.

I would be very happy if you have encountered this problem or will inform me
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
selammedikal3434
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
rockwaryumm
I have encountered a disgrace situation, starting to gas on its own, discontinuing idling, stopping the proposal, leaving the tenon at the last stage. I am not sure exactly what I put on magnet marelli, I am not sure of the name.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
Ahmet_ach
In my opinion, clean the throat sensor throat throttle & nbsp; because the idling problem is not only caused by the idling engine, I can count 1001 malfunctions in this forum, I have not seen the one that says "I have solved the problem yet." The solution has been solved because it is the customer, whatever it is, they give wrong information to the nation.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
koliva
I recommend you to buy original products instead of hanging on the brands.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] If it seems to me, clean the throat sensor throat butterfly & nbsp; because the idling problem is not only caused by the idling engine, I can count 1001 malfunctions in this forum, I have not seen the one that says "I have solved the problem yet." If it is solved, it is wrong, they are giving the wrong information to the nation whatever it is. idle sensor they said I wrote what I have. Suddenly he breaks, but suddenly he starts kicking and gasping himself. I tried to the smallest screw still, I do something in the week in the industry, my car is absolutely small. I learned most of her temper and I do it without failure as much as I can

08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
selammedikal3434
Thank you Ahmet for the information you provided.

I dismantle the complete throttle idler engine sensors etc. and clean and install it with oil-free lining spray. After 1-2 days of distraction, it works regularly, there is no problem, but after 2-3 weeks, I am having the same problems again. What do I do?
08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
erdemalpdogan
I had the same problem. I think without having to listen to anyone, go to a good service and connect it to the computer. Again, my own opinion will definitely be healthier to attach the original to the supplier industry or a different brand. I hope you stand out without much expense.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 9
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = erdemalpdogan] I had the same problem. I think without having to listen to anyone, go to a good service and connect it to the computer. Again, my own opinion will definitely be healthier to attach the original to the supplier industry or a different brand. I hope you stand out without much expense. [/ QUOTE]
Friend, is it too hard to go to the service, the sensors are coming out of the sensor if they try it already. What a big expense you say that the original 70 lira is already this sensor. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:28 # 10
Ahmet_ach
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] If it seems to me, clean the throat throttle valve & nbsp; because the idling problem is not only caused by the idling engine, I can count 1001 malfunctions in this forum, I have not seen the one that says "I have solved the problem yet." If it is solved, it is wrong, they are giving the wrong information to the nation whatever it is. idle sensor they said I wrote what I have. Suddenly he breaks, but suddenly he starts kicking and gasping himself. I tried to the smallest screw still, I do something in the week in the industry, my car is absolutely small. I learned most of the features from him and I do it without any failure. As much as I can
[/ QUOTE]

my word is not you, bro. selammedikal3434 & nbsp; If you clear the sore throat butterfly, if the end is the same, insert the battery pole press 10 dj wait wait it can be fixed again but it will be temporary later it can deflect the idle again

08.05.2020 17:28 # 11
ahmet_bjk
I think bosh would be better if the prices are the same ...
08.05.2020 17:28 # 12
samet206
I am a supporter of the original ... I think it should stop at any time when this bad situation stops.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 13
rockwaryumm

my word is not you, brothers in general, do not get you ... & nbsp; selammedikal3434 & nbsp; if you have the same throat throttle, the end of the battery is the same, press the battery pole 10 dj wait, plug it back in, but it will be temporary, then the idle may deflect again

[/ QUOTE]
There must be a misunderstanding. The only adaptation you say may be that you say no gas and misfire in a friend. In this way, I guess the vehicle was self-resetting and holding. Or they adapt to the service and connect it to the machine. It's not too salty, as far as I know. I lived in civic, what your friend said, no need for computers for adaptation when the throat butterfly clears, they said, pull the pole and wait. I couldn't do it for the code!
08.05.2020 17:28 # 14
erdemalpdogan
It varies from cheap to expensive. I don't know which service you talked to, but it starts from 150 lira.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 15
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = erdemalpdogan] Varies from cheap to expensive person. I do not know which service you talked to, but it starts from 150 lira. The roles are excluding workmanship. [/ QUOTE]
my friend give you 100 lira for the money, I am very stingy. On top, I wash inside and outside on delivery "LOL" Father's only 50 lira, including cleaning, 20 30 "smileys / smiley5.gif" border = "0" alt = "C o nfused" title = "C o nfused" /> I seriously think sometimes what folks are pouring or stop getting out of the car if I give it all this money sell to week "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:28 # 16
sezar206
The same problem I have had with me was the thinner of the idle sensor and throat butterfly with thinner.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”