Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle running late

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:54 # 1
Guests
I said that I will go to a master recommended by my friend at the topkapi tomorrow, but I still have an idea to have an idea.
The car is working hard, or rather it is making air where it stops, we had been doing this for a while, but for a week sometimes when idling stopped, it runs erratically, titriyo even stays on its own. I opened the hood, took the air, worked, what could be the problem?
1. There is a hole in the diesel pipes, there is air (it had happened to me before but I looked at the same pipe, you have no question)
2.There is dirt in the throttle
3.There is a problem with the diesel pump

friends with intellectual knowledge, I would be glad if it helps, I wouldn't change the parts or something.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 2
Guests
It seems that nobody knows we are at the mercy of the master on this issue.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 3
vbmaster
it is best to start from the cheaper one, remove the butterfly plug, clean, including the spray, I gave 25 lira warranty, then I gave the idle control valve 350 :) my problem is solved :)
08.05.2020 15:54 # 4
Guests
I can handle it with butterfly cleaning, I hope all is in that direction
08.05.2020 15:54 # 5
tayfundoner
It was the same in our partner at the same time, idling was falling, the car was going to stop the gas, if the car gases, but the stop is the stop, but our car engine is getting air gaskets will change, so the master said, maybe the gasket was gone in you, the air is getting in the engine, but our car did not do it after the last engine oil maintenance was done. It is such a problem, but the oil is constantly leaking.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 6
peugeotefe
In the first case, if the diesel filter has not changed for a long time, it may be swollen, but not from it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”