Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle Ripple

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:17 # 1
Kadem
Hi friends. My vehicle also has an idle fluctuation and then stops if I do not press the gas. I inserted the car into the computer, the map sensor showed malfunction. It actually showed a cut cable. But still they say map sensor failure. While investigating this problem, the master noticed that the role of the gasoline (the master didn't know what the part was, I learned it today) was oxidized inside. I'm going to buy a map sensor now, but can this be a problem with the gasoline role?
08.05.2020 21:17 # 2
Kadem
I thought it would be helpful, but 160 odd reading cvp is zero.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 3
sozuak
What do you expect people to say if they have no experience in this matter? The forum does not necessarily mean a place to get an answer.
If someone comes out, not replace it, replace the oxygen sensor, and if the other comes out, replace the injectors.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 4
GokhaN
similar topic maybe there are 100

08.05.2020 21:17 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = Kadem] hi guys. My vehicle also has an idle fluctuation and then stops if I do not press the gas. I inserted the car into the computer, the map sensor showed malfunction. It actually showed a cut cable. But still they say map sensor failure. While investigating this problem, the master noticed that the role of the gasoline (the master didn't know what the part was, I learned it today) was oxidized inside. Now I'm going to buy a map sensor, but can this be a problem with the gas roles? It's been a bit long, I'm sorry [/ QUOTE]

Could you give some information about your vehicle diesel diesel gasoline lpg limi.
In general, the ripple fluctuation is eliminated with throat butterfly cleaning. However, if it still continues, the oxygen sensor, the map sensor may still fluctuate in the role. If the map sensor malfunctions when you connect it to the computer, it is probably the map sensor. First of all, go to the cleaning path, clean a map sensor and also clean the maf sensor if I do not know what your vehicle is.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 6
Kadem
206 1.4 xr gasoline 2000 model. The map sensor shows the cable cut on the computer. I will take the sensor but the prices are very different. But he did not fail. In the meantime, thank you for trying to help KILIÇ
08.05.2020 21:17 # 7
KILIC
I think, start at cheap. The gasoline relay is not a very expensive item, I think it is around 60-70 TL. It is around the map sensor. Talk to your mechanic, they already have a piece. If you do not try to disassemble it easily, you will return it and take the other one. You're welcome, what is my teacher?

08.05.2020 21:17 # 8
ismailkaya
I was very busy with the fluctuation of the idle, we found that the upper oxygen sensor was faulty, it did not come out when it was connected to the computer, it turns out that the cables inside the sensor are broken, the transmission is stopped when the vehicle is stopped. we replaced the sensor, we updated the gasoline and gas software, the problem was solved before that, spark plug - butterfly throat, maf sensor maintenance was done, the problem was not resolved
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”