Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle imbalance (Pictured)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:12 # 1
koray.turan
The only problem left in my vehicle is that I have a heavy maintenance problem in my vehicle, where I have had all of the heavy maintenance done, and whenever I go to the industry, there is no problem. The problem is that in idling 3 5 seconds, the car itself is like zipping, it feels as if the engine is so clear from the inside that I thought it was the first time that it was touched by the back of the lamps. There is no movement in the tachometer. There is no reverse. I think this event started after the open air filter. A filter was attached to one pipe end from the butterfly. With the original filter installed, two small pipes were coming out, the end of those pipes was closed, I wonder if it was made ?? the koray.tur 2015-04-03 19:48:37
08.05.2020 19:12 # 2
koray.turan
The marked place in the photo and the place below it were closed. filter only on the straight pipe end ..

the koray.tur 2015-04-03 19:36:18
08.05.2020 19:12 # 3
koray.turan
++++
08.05.2020 19:12 # 4
106IM
I have 106 cycle fluctuations and it was shaking the car. I had a lot of valve adjustments. When someone got it adjusted and throat cleaning, the fluctuation was noticeably decreased and the shake in the vehicle improved. Have a look
08.05.2020 19:12 # 5
koray.turan
Thank you, I'll take a look today
08.05.2020 19:12 # 6
Welcome-Cagan
Hi friend, as far as I see, the car is not gas. This was a problem in my 206 cars.
And we were doing this on gas. Then I used it on gasoline, but when I realized it, it started to do on gasoline. Then, when I got to the master, a sting adjustment would have been adjusted and the vehicle had improved.
But in general it is useful to get more information. Distress can happen elsewhere.
(By the way, my vehicle. Especially when driving at 3 gear speed, the cook was doing too much when it slowed down and stopped and stopped) Maybe the same problem may be.
Respects.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 7
106IM
Not important . The big chance is that the problem will be solved.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 8
unnall
brother, spray idle wrench. they want 350 tl in service. my xs was there. service tl 350 tl idle walfine.a piece of kibit box.spray clean. There is something like a plug socket.It happens when it comes loose. The master has cleaned the spray well, inserted the socket well and placed it, 30,000 km did not say click. It may also be in the air sensor of the vehicle. The first 206 m was also idling failure. fuel float made the air.dandandı.hope this information will work
08.05.2020 19:12 # 9
unnall
In the picture you uploaded the yellow green socket I mentioned, clean the end of the engine oil dipstick. Clean the end of the sockets again.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 10
koray.turan
[QUOTE = Welcome-Cagan]
Hi friend, as far as I see, the car is not gas. This was a problem in my 206 cars.
And we were doing this on gas. Then I used it on gasoline, but when I realized it, it started to do on gasoline. Then, when I got to the master, a sting adjustment would have been adjusted and the vehicle had improved.
But in general it is useful to get more information. Distress can happen elsewhere.
(By the way, my vehicle. Especially when driving at 3 gear speed, the cook was doing too much when it slowed down and stopped and stopped) Maybe the same problem may be.
Respects.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks I'm leaving soon
08.05.2020 19:12 # 11
koray.turan
[QUOTE = unnall] brother, clean the idle wrench with spray.They want 350 tl in the service.I had xs. The service pulled 350 tl idle walfine.a bit as much as the kibrit box.spray clean. There is something like a yellow green plug socket right next to the engine.It happens when it comes loose. gasoline ran out, then I stayed on the road then the fuel float made air.

Thank you, thank you.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 12
koray.turan
[QUOTE = unnall] the yellow green socket I mentioned in the picture you have installed, clean the end of the engine oil dipstick, clean it again.

What is the duty of that socket
08.05.2020 19:12 # 13
fatihkaplan
Hello, they had come to me, they had changed the idle engine, did not fix it. Alip was giving and receiving, in addition to mine.
08.05.2020 19:12 # 14
koray.turan
I quit today let's see what happens
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”